The Wife came through big time this year.

deluca67

Christmas doesn't get any better than this.

Charleston Chiefs jersey.

'Top Shelf' dvd

Sabres wall clock with al the jerseys on it.

And my favorite.

The puck through the glass window decal with the Sabres logo on it.

I hope all of your holidays are going as well as mine. :D :D :D

I thoroughly enjoyed the DVD. Especially a look at Jeanneret calling a Sabres goal. I had never seen the moment of consummation.

I also got the Deal or No Deal DVD. I had a hunch and picked case number 26. I ended up with 5,000 and 1,000,000 on the board. The other case was 23. What a dilemma! I never thought 26 could be more money than 23, but I was wrong! (Yep. Sabres on the brain.)

Just a great Christmas with my family. Not just the gifts (thanks to sis for the kickass snow boots), but what a terrific three days with the people who matter. Just getting home (only across town) now, and dreading work tomorrow and the fact that the holiday is over.

I hope everyone's weekend was as nice as mine was.

I was at the Galleria today and it looks like everyone had an all Sabres Christmas... at least one out of every three had some kind of new Sabres gear on.

Some observations:

1. Kids and teens seem to have gotten the lion's share of jerseys.

2. Adult males seem to be getting sweatshirts, light jackets/pullovers, and baseball hats.

3. A lot of girls are getting into the action with pink Sabres stuff.

'Top Shelf' dvd

And my favorite.

Since you still have your keyboard, I guess my Christmas wish went unanswered. :(

Since you still have your keyboard, I guess my Christmas wish went unanswered. :(

Santa must have had this board on his naughty list :cry:

My GF bought my a long sleeve sabres shirt (with the new logo) and a Bills zip up sweatshirt/spring coat like they wear on the sidelines

My Brother also got me a Bills hat

So i guess I had a good Buffalo christmas (except for that loss on Sunday, which I attended with the GF)

'Top Shelf' dvd

And my favorite.

What about your JP Losman PJ's? :)

I didn't get any Sabres stuff :( . But I did get a deep fat fryer so that I can make chicken wings. All I gotta do is order the Anchor Bar sauce and wait for it to come in the mail. I sure do miss the wings. Haven't had a decent one in 10 years.

it was a great hockey xmas here as well...the wife and i treated each other to a hershey bears game saturday (they clobbered philly, who for some reason, had peter nedved skating for them). and then we made the trip north for last night's game. we had a blast and she is hooked.

i think i could have talked her into jerseys for the whole house if those numnuts in the sabres store had any in stock :angry: .

it was a great hockey xmas here as well...the wife and i treated each other to a hershey bears game saturday (they clobbered philly, who for some reason, had peter nedved skating for them). and then we made the trip north for last night's game. we had a blast and she is hooked.

i think i could have talked her into jerseys for the whole house if those numnuts in the sabres store had any in stock :angry: .

Nedved cleared waivers and philly sent him down a couple weeks ago, I believe he even cleared re-entry waivers which would mean No one wants him even at half price

Archived