If you're going to the arena, find an atm ahead of time...

LabattBlue

Most concession stands accept Debit/Credit cards

The people running the concession stands have a hard enough time pouring my beer and getting me a pretzel. Do you expect them to also run credit cards too Joe? HSBC Arena's concession staff has to rank amongst the worst ever.

Most concession stands accept Debit/Credit cards

No wonder the lines move so slow. I vote "no" to accepting cards at the concession stands and "yes" to fixing the atms so that the people who show up with no money, can get some out PRIOR to visiting the concession stands. ;)

The people running the concession stands have a hard enough time pouring my beer and getting me a pretzel. Do you expect them to also run credit cards too Joe? HSBC Arena's concession staff has to rank amongst the worst ever.

Maybe for an arena, but Darrien Lakes ampetheatre concession stands are about 500x worse. I went to Ozzfest this year and missed 2 bands on the mainstage waiting to get some foodand I stood at the counter part for 30-45 minutes before someone came over. Worst service ever. I even saw someone throw a full container of nachos at one server because the server ate a nacho from it when he was walking it over to the guy buying it.

Upper Deck, New Comiskey Park, Chicago. I waited 4 F$@%^NG innings for a hot dog. Later that year, I went to Tiger Stadium and got a hot dog and a coke in about 2 minutes.

It's all about the management.

Archived