predict sabres record on this 5 game road trip

Sabretooth73

4-1.

Hopefully they don't over look Florida. We always play well at Montreal, and since they beat us, i'm sure players will be ready to play 60 full minutes against them, and then to NJ... tuffest game IMO of this trip will be this game but i think the Sabres will over come it. We are great on the road. I think we may see a let down when we return home vs. Florida but then definetly win against Ottawa since their on a tear right now.

I'm predicting 4-1. I really thought 5-0 but Washington was obviously overlooked. Washington has beat some good teams including a much improved Ottawa tonight.

I think the Panthers have started to slide.

The Canadiens game has some extra motivation, and

The Devils aren't as tough as they use to be.

I just have a feeling that this team will get on a roll now.

They weathered the storm of November with all those games and all those rookies. Time top rip off 5-6-7 in a row..

didnt say they are gonna miss the playoffs, but theyre just not clicking right now, need to snap out of this

They are in Florida.

My guess-

1. They went out after Tampa Bay.

2. They hit the beach first thing Wed.

3. They went out wed night.

4. They hit the beach Thur afternoon.

5. Had no energy Thur night.

Relax guys.

They are in Florida.

My guess-

1. They went out after Tampa Bay.

2. They hit the beach first thing Wed.

3. They went out wed night.

4. They hit the beach Thur afternoon.

5. Had no energy Thur night.

Relax guys.

I would relax, but if what you are saying is true (we don't know), then it doesn't paint a very good picture of this team, does it?

Did anyone else have a bad feeling when they saw Jim Lorentz, who looked like he overslept at a tanning salon?

Archived