For My 1,000th Post...

Bmwolf21

Of a few of my favorite topics from the last six months (or so...)

* The Slug Logo is the worst logo in all of sports history

* Andrew Peters should not be in the lineup regularly

* Aside from having the worst nickname ever (B-Rod), Briere is not half the player Satan is

* Marty Biron should be traded (or not), as should Ales Kotalik, who has either the most or the least trade value in the history of the franchise

* Ryan Miller may give it all up to go play drums in his garage band back home, or go on a Ricky Williams-inspired pilgrimmage to Tibet

*Buffalo Carolina Filly Toronto [fill in the blank] fans are the worst in the league

* Sabres fans looted Raleigh, NC when we lost, defecating on statues, throwing commemorative glasses at small children, members of the clergy, and handicapped fans and possibly roaming the streets in small gangs, looking for unsuspecting Canes fans (all 6 of them)

* Tommy G is contributing to the rising fast-food prices by stealing copious amounts of sugar packets, creamer and ketchup packets

* Larry Quinn is a soul-sucking devil who hates the Sabres, its fans and anyone associated with Buffalo (I might be paraphrasing here)

* Sabres fans are smarter then Bills fans

Discuss, or feel free to add your own. . :thumbsup:

* Aside from having the worst nickname ever (B-Rod), Briere is not half the player Satan is

* Marty Biron should be traded (or not), as should Ales Kotalik, who has either the most or the least trade value in the history of the franchise

* Ryan Miller may give it all up to go play drums in his garage band back home, or go on a Ricky Williams-inspired pilgrimmage to Tibet

*Buffalo Carolina Filly Toronto [fill in the blank] fans are the worst in the league

* Sabres fans looted Raleigh, NC when we lost, defecating on statues, throwing commemorative glasses at small children, members of the clergy, and handicapped fans and possibly roaming the streets in small gangs, looking for unsuspecting Canes fans (all 6 of them)

* Tommy G is contributing to the rising fast-food prices by stealing copious amounts of sugar packets, creamer and ketchup packets

* Larry Quinn is a soul-sucking devil who hates the Sabres, its fans and anyone associated with Buffalo (I might be paraphrasing here)

Nice summary! Of the ones you listed, these three got the biggest chuckle out of me.

* Aside from having the worst nickname ever (B-Rod), Briere is not half the player Satan is :oops:

* Tommy G is contributing to the rising fast-food prices by stealing copious amounts of sugar packets, creamer and ketchup packets :lol: :lol:

* Larry Quinn is a soul-sucking devil who hates the Sabres, its fans and anyone associated with Buffalo (I might be paraphrasing here) :thumbsup:

:lol:

Classics.

Archived