OT: Board problems?

Two or less

86 people are currently logged on, and i am having lots of troubles. When i post it says theres a error, sometimes i go back to the site and it says does not exist. I just got back on and saw 48 members and like 32 guests.... does this mean this board can't keep up with a high volume of people? If so, is this easy fixable because im guessing when we get closer to christmas and then down the stretch, this board will have 80 people on a daily basis... what i am saying is maybe we can fix the problems before they interupt good discussions.

Or am i the only one having issues right now?

I believe you, but haven't seen any trouble yet. Scott will correct me if I'm wrong, but SS runs on the same server as TSW. The max number of people there was 1450, so, I doubt there will be too much trouble due to the number of people on the board.

I believe you, but haven't seen any trouble yet. Scott will correct me if I'm wrong, but SS runs on the same server as TSW. The max number of people there was 1450, so, I doubt there will be too much trouble due to the number of people on the board.

i c, thanks... sorry i got worried for a minute.

Everything seems to be working great right now though.

I did have to restart apache and the mysql server yesterday. Something wasn't right and we ended up swapping memory to the hard drive. That caused loads to skyrocket.

Perhaps it is still doing it and I need a hard reboot? I will check tonight to see if we are still swapping and if so I will reboot the machine and that should fix it.

Thanks for the heads up.

I did have to restart apache and the mysql server yesterday. Something wasn't right and we ended up swapping memory to the hard drive. That caused loads to skyrocket.

Perhaps it is still doing it and I need a hard reboot? I will check tonight to see if we are still swapping and if so I will reboot the machine and that should fix it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Around 5 minutes ago (4:50 pm CST) it was doing the "server is too busy to handle your request" request message.

It lasted 3 minutes or so.

Archived