GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

A posting last week suggested the Sabres needed to lost big to end their winning streak. It would wake the team up and get them playing well...if that theory hold water, this may be the game!

Hopefully this isn't a trend. They've got a busy couple of weeks ahead and need to get on a roll again.

I certainly hope no ones ready to throw them under the bus...I have a feeling they'll be on a roll shortly.

A posting last week suggested the Sabres needed to lost big to end their winning streak. It would wake the team up and get them playing well...if that theory hold water, this may be the game!

Hopefully this isn't a trend. They've got a busy couple of weeks ahead and need to get on a roll again.

I certainly hope no ones ready to throw them under the bus...I have a feeling they'll be on a roll shortly.

I think this is the third bad game in a row.

BTW strange coincidence that the overhead goal cam was out on that reviewed play huh?

As much as this embarrassing display sucks for us, I feel it's a healthy thing to have your ass handed to you once in a while, especially by a division rival, to help keep the team's skates on the ground. I was hoping for a 5-0 victory for the Slugs tonight but if they're gonna have slow feet tonight, then they deserve to get pummeled. Lindy, who had nothing to really complain about last week, can tear them a new one next practice and get them back to playing Sabres hockey instead of this drunken-slug crap.

you can't play all 80 games with finesse and speed. there are going to be lapses. this truly doesn't upset me. if anything, it does prove that some of the old NHL still works. the bruins worked their off for every loose puck tonight and used the body every chance they had. let it be a lesson to us, and i think many of - even during this win streak - worried if we were short in the muscle department...

Corp000085: picks up cell phone, dials mother.

Corp000085mother: "hello."

Corp000085: "did you turn the game off?

Corp000085mother: "yeah, we suck. we're watching the office and tivoing grey's anatomy. did the bruins score again?"

Corp000085: "remember when it was 4-1?

Corp000085mother: "yeah, what is it? 5-1?

Corp000085: Skip the office... its OVERTIME!"

Corp000085mother: "don't lie to me, your father wants to watch the office."

Corp000085: just turn it on!

Corp000085 hangs up phone.

penalty...

briere SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!

axelson scores

KOTALIK SCOOOOOOOOOOORES!!! BUFFALO WINS 5-4. I take back all negative comments i made tonight. when we were down 4-1 with 3 minutes to go, we had em right where we wanted em (in the words of darryl talley after the oilers went up 35-3)