Hey SDS

Taro T

Not only have you ruined my "where's the d'oh smiley when you really need it" :doh: but you've added a beer drinking smiley. :worthy:

I guess I can't whine about a lack of appropriate smileys anymore. :( Unless, of course, CaniacChick comes back, and then I'll need the Joe Sixpack smiley. B-) :beer: (The censored one just doesn't cut it. :nana: )

Not only have you ruined my "where's the d'oh smiley when you really need it" :doh: but you've added a beer drinking smiley. :worthy:

I guess I can't whine about a lack of appropriate smileys anymore. :( Unless, of course, CaniacChick comes back, and then I'll need the Joe Sixpack smiley. B-) :beer: (The censored one just doesn't cut it. :nana: )

It is morning but :censored: isn't it a good day for :) 's?

Although I do find this one disturbing: :death: .

And I promise not to use this one before noon: :beer: whoops.

I don't know, it seems like the Islanders are improved. They've been fine since a tough road trip out West to start the season. Pittsburgh is better, too. And that's my worry. While we cakewalk to the top seed, scoring nine goals a night, who's this year's Sabres?

I don't know, it seems like the Islanders are improved. They've been fine since a tough road trip out West to start the season. Pittsburgh is better, too. And that's my worry. While we cakewalk to the top seed, scoring nine goals a night, who's this year's Sabres?

I don't know if they will be able to keep them togther, but Pitt has some scary guys coming up.

I don't know if they will be able to keep them togther, but Pitt has some scary guys coming up.

Pitt is making the right moves. They are limiting everyone to around 20 min. and rolling lines.

They learned a thing or two in the offseason. It may be a very scary team come March and the next

years.

Archived