First Team in TWELVE Years to Start with Seven Straight Wins

Alaska Darin

Congrats to Lindy and the boys. I've said it a couple of times, but there's no way looking at the schedule that I figured we'd be even in double digits in points right now. Stanley Cups certainly aren't won in October, but damn!

stanley cups are never won in october, but they sure can be lost in october! slap this start on last season's first 7 games, and we have that ECF game 7 at home... never waste points, ever! good for ruff and the team

7 wins in 7 games.

7 years since we put a new championship banner in the rafters.

True, we can't win the Stanley Cup in the regular season but we can make our arena look a little less naked at the top. Aside from the Stanley Cup banner, there's another one I'd really like to add that we don't have. (Don't want to mention it by name because that's like talking about a no-hitter in the first inning.)

I only have vague recollections of the 1976 season, but in some ways I really am in awe of it, that team started with 8 straight wins in an age when road teams usually played for the tie. As good as this start has been we have had 3 shootout wins.

I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth however, 14 pts. WAAAAAAA-Hoooooo.

Sorry, dude. Here is Mandy and me at one of the tailgates...

Damn, there's no much I can say after seeing concrete evidence like that.... :lol:

Mandy hangs out with Bills fans?

She just went down a couple notches in my book.

She can afford to drop a couple notches. Mandy Moore could decrease in hotness by 15% and still be the hottest girl in the world. I told her as much in my last love letter to her. I even made a graph and pie chart to help illustrate, because I am so romantic.

stanley cups are never won in october, but they sure can be lost in october! slap this start on last season's first 7 games, and we have that ECF game 7 at home... never waste points, ever! good for ruff and the team

I agree. Never waste points. Win. Just Win. Win often. All these wins just help us in April.

Archived