GAME THREAD

Corp000085

You're not opening up that whole discussion again, are you? Some of us would more than welcome Gare's knowledge behind the bench.

anybody other then ruff... and im happy... ANYBODY... get some random sabre fan.... get Deluca..... get anybody!

You're not opening up that whole discussion again, are you? Some of us would more than welcome Gare's knowledge behind the bench.

nah, i'm on record as being a pro ruff guy... i was speaking figuratively (or as an assistant coach.)

as for the ruff system, i'll take t hose half dozen to zero shots in 3 minutes of gametime.

What's up with that net deal? Somehow I feel like the Sabres got screwed on that.

the net was off for a full 45 seconds of gametime, including 2 rushes into the sabres zone... noronen covered the puck thinking the whistle would blow for the net, but when it blew, they called him for a delay of game. the net was off by about 2 or 3 feet... it was an obvious anti-buffalo NHL call. jagr hit the post 2 times on the power play, which the sabres killed off. the rangers do have an accumulation of bad kharma though.

This is the first opportunity I have to watch a full Sabres game this season. Going out of state for college, I'm stuck with watching it whenever MSG decides to actually show a Sabres game. The two or three times they've shown it before, I've had to work. Now, I get to watch it and the Sabres can't stop getting penalties. Pffft.

end of the first period. 0-0.

sabres had 4 penalty kills, with only one of the penalties being legit. the sabres look extremely fast and were working the puck down low very very well. they played great 5-on-5 defense and adequate on the penalty kill. the bodies started to fly hard, especially after the sabres were jobbed on a holding call on afinogenov. I do hope that the sabres score first, because the way things are going, if the rangers score, it could deflate the play.

rob ray just said "sucks" on camera... hope he keeps his job. msg has a larger viewer base than empire