GAME THREAD

Corp000085

no... not at all actually... regardless though... i think noronen could have played through the strain for 2 shots... two lousey shots... i don't know what the extent of his injury is but still...

I dunno, a groin injury is definitely not something you want to play through, no matter how good you feel about it, you ARE aggrevating it.

I dunno, a groin injury is definitely not something you want to play through, no matter how good you feel about it, you ARE aggrevating it.

hmmm i guess you guys have a point... still i think 2 lousey shots could have been had... but i guess its not worth injurying further just to get an extra point... but it would have been if we miss by a point or 2 at the end.

So what are you saying? That Ruff should force a guy who's injured to keep playing? Are you some kind of sadist? What if Norenen let in all 3 goals, then you found out Ruff kept him in when he wanted to be taken out? I'm sure you would be defending Ruff then, right?

You people are so consumed with hammering Ruff that you don't even notice when you you are babbling.

PTR

I'm Not.

I Just hate Regier :D

Happy Thanksgiving.

How do you manage to spell his last name correctly, yet always mess up his first name?

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Tell your wife I said hi  :P

You would think I did it on purpose or something :o

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your "life partner". I'm trying to be more PC. :P