Problem with Sabres.com

syr6987

when i try to go to the sabres website and try to get a mini pack of tickets it does not work for me. I get to the site fine and everything but when i click buy tickets or watever nothing works. Anyone else have this problem or could someone go to the site to see if buyin season or mini pack of tickets works for them

when i try to go to the sabres website and try to get a mini pack of tickets it does not work for me. I get to the site fine and everything but when i click buy tickets or watever nothing works. Anyone else have this problem or could someone go to the site to see if buyin season or mini pack of tickets works for them

The problem is that the website sucks so hard it actually threatens to pull HSBC arena into a giant sinkhole....

Forget the slug debate... we should all agree that the sabres.com sight is the pits.

Try a different web browser.

it's like beating a dead horse... but sabres.com is the WORST website ever, ok not ever but for what the fan wants quickly, it blows dog hard!!!

Yep. All done in Flash. Smart move marketing department.

I tried buying the Jenerette highlight CD for my brother. I tried three browsers and two machines and came up empty handed. Being in the business I always say make it easy for your customers. Example - I installed vonage interent phones yesterday. Simple, easy and painless. Took me 15 minutes and I'm so thrilled I've told everyone about the phones and service. If only I could say the same for Sabres.com.

Archived