Any chance the Sabres can bulk up Miller...

LabattBlue

I don't know how accurate it is, but the Sabres website list Miller at 6'3" 160 lbs. :o Any chance they can get him going on a program to bulk up to 180 or so. I've never seen him in person, but he has to be rail thin.

Makes me want to buy him a couple of Super Mighties every day from now until training camp. ;)

I don't know how accurate it is, but the Sabres website list Miller at 6'3" 160 lbs. :o Any chance they can get him going on a program to bulk up to 180 or so. I've never seen him in person, but he has to be rail thin.

Makes me want to buy him a couple of Super Mighties every day from now until training camp. ;)

They always make the stats better then they are, he probably weighs 154 pounds.

I suggest he eat more Pork Rinds.

I say let him keep doing what he is doing, its worked for him so far.

I seen a piture of his legs when they were talking about how skinny he is and they look like tooth picks. I won't even call them chicken legs cause that would be making them sound bigger then they are.

He looks a bit like a white starving ethiopian kid

Why do you want him to gain weight? Not trying to be a smart aleck, just curious. More stamina? But if he gains muscle, would that cost him some flexibility?

It just seems that 160 pounds for someone who is 6'3" is insanely thin. I am curious about his stamina. Maybe this is the norm for most goaltenders, but I looked at Cam Ward's profile and he is 6'1 200 which sounds more like the average.

He was at Liars last night dancing off his 160 build with Andrew Peters...

Hopefully I will see some of the Sabres downtown tonight...

we shall see

I hope they were dancing with women instead of each other? :P

He was at Liars last night dancing off his 160 build with Andrew Peters...

Hopefully I will see some of the Sabres downtown tonight...

we shall see

Andrew Peters used to hang out in the Bars and Clubs in St.Catharines/Port Dalhousie area (where he is from) all the time in the Summer. One of my friends said he met him a bunch of times while he was hanging out in the bars. I think If I spotted him out in a Bar now, I wouldn't go over to him, I'd just look over and give him a fake golf swing

It just seems that 160 pounds for someone who is 6'3" is insanely thin. I am curious about his stamina. Maybe this is the norm for most goaltenders, but I looked at Cam Ward's profile and he is 6'1 200 which sounds more like the average.

I hope they were dancing with women instead of each other? :P

Thre were like all of these like 18 year old girls running up to em and stuff

I would fight Peters just to get on the news because I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY haha

dude I could tell my buddies, yeah dude I fought Peters, only took 2 Hits...

MY first hitting his face and his Face hitting the Floor!

OH!

:lol:

Didn't I hear that Miller has to have extra padding in the inside of his leg pads so they stay on?

I never heard that, but its possible, it looks like his leg is just bone and skin

He also doesn't wear any kind of sock on his leg under his pads, you can see the bare skin exposed behind his leg

I never heard that, but its possible, it looks like his leg is just bone and skin

He also doesn't wear any kind of sock on his leg under his pads, you can see the bare skin exposed behind his leg

He wears a sock, but it's a tan color, not a hockey sock.

I heard he had to have the channel inside the pad made smaller to fit his legs.

WGR was reporting that Darcy has set Miller up for a series of Big Mac feedings and prison rapes...

Who the hell cares what size Miller is, or what size any goalie is....

The guy knows the position, can react to one timers, made some GREAT saves!

Only problem I saw was our D could NOT handle the traffic in front of Miller.

Maybe the problem was that our defense WAS the traffic in front of the net! I would love for someone to go back through the playoffs and figure out how many goals were scored off Buffalo defensemen or through screens of Buffalo defensemen. I might be absolutely out of my gourd, whatever that means, but I would bet the total approaches half the goals we gave up!

If it was a problem I guess the question then becomes, was it a good problem to have? Without all those shot blocks and clogged passing and shooting lanes, would we have given up even more goals? And were we unnecessarily protecting a young goalie?

Archived