Brind'Amour

bottlecap

I'll tell you what, he definately deserves to wear the "C" on his sweater. He had to come in all the way from the blue line to shoot the eventual goal in.... whether thats a defensive mishap or not, he still read the play. Any time they needed a faceoff win he was out there. I tip my hat to him, and hope he decides to retire or play somewhere else next year so we don't have to see him again :D

I'll tell you what, he definately deserves to wear the "C" on his sweater. He had to come in all the way from the blue line to shoot the eventual goal in.... whether thats a defensive mishap or not, he still read the play. Any time they needed a faceoff win he was out there. I tip my hat to him, and hope he decides to retire or play somewhere else next year so we don't have to see him again :D

That ugly mo' fo' and Simon Gagne are the only 2 players that EVER wore Filly's Halloween unis that I've wanted to see wearing a Shatanic Goatheat after wearing the Halloween unis. (Obviously I liked Hawerchuk but he played for the Sabres while he was still good and before he wore the Halloween unis.)

I guess everyone on this board is so good looking, we can make fun of Rod. That's probably why no one has their picture in their avatar. :) But, yeah, I'm sure Brind'Amour is really bothered by comments like this, while he smokes 100 dollar bills and bangs hot young blondes. Or whatever he does for fun.

I guess everyone on this board is so good looking, we can make fun of Rod. That's probably why no one has their picture in their avatar. :) But, yeah, I'm sure Brind'Amour is really bothered by comments like this, while he smokes 100 dollar bills and bangs hot young blondes. Or whatever he does for fun.

Fun? He takes faceoffs year round.

Archived