I did it...I'm nuts.

PromoTheRobot

the ONLY way this game sells out is when 8,000 sabres fans buy tickets.

There is not really that many tickets left are there????

PTR - You are the man my friend. I have to give it up for anyone making that sort of committment!

the ONLY way this game sells out is when 8,000 sabres fans buy tickets.

Can you give me any info on "Sabres Alley" tailgating? Will it be set up Thursday? What time does it start? Also, I'm staying at a hotel by the outlets, next to the airport. I'm not renting a car. I figure I can take a cab. But are there cabs to grab after the game?

PTR

Can you give me any info on "Sabres Alley" tailgating? Will it be set up Thursday? What time does it start? Also, I'm staying at a hotel by the outlets, next to the airport. I'm not renting a car. I figure I can take a cab. But are there cabs to grab after the game?

PTR

I'm not sure there is a designated "Sabre's Alley". At game 5 I was in the back row of the far parking lot (probably the 5th one from the main entrance), and it was almost nothing but Sabre's fans. I would just walk around... you're bound to run into a concentration of them somewhere. I'm not sure about cabs after the game but I would think so...

at Game 5 they were actually trying to separate sabres fans from congregating in one lot together....just a total joke of a franchise.

luckily one of the parking attendants was from batavia and let us in...otherwise many people had to walk over to "sabres alley". It's the first lot when coming in off Edwards Mill Road.

Lindy: It's their rink, it's their ice, and it's their !@#$in' town. But tonight we got our fans with us!

[other players cheer]

Lindy: . They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there. Get that !@#$in' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!

Briere: Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there.

Lindy: Give 'em a good warm-up, Ryan. Come on, fellas!

Lindy: It's their rink, it's their ice, and it's their !@#$in' town. But tonight we got our fans with us!

[other players cheer]

Lindy: . They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there. Get that !@#$in' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!

Briere: Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there.

Lindy: Give 'em a good warm-up, Ryan. Come on, fellas!

Oh, what the hell, it's Game 7... :lol:

Jim Carr: I may be bald, but at least I'm not ***.

Reggie Dunlop: Suzanne *** p****. She's a ***. I know. I know. A lesbian. A lesbian. A lesbian.

[after meeting the Hansons]

Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their f***in' TOYS with 'em.

McGrath: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't ...

Reggie Dunlop: She underlines the f*** scenes for ya? Jesus, if she underlines the f*** scenes for ya, she must worship the ground you walk on.

Ned Braden: They teach you how to underline in college.

Reggie Dunlop: Not the f*** scenes, they don't.

Jim Carr: Ned, what's a young man of your background still doing playing professional hockey?

Ned Braden: I hate my father.

Jim Carr: Is that right?

Ned Braden: That's what I said, isn't it?

Lily Braden: You're b*******, you're really b*******.

Ned Braden: You're drunk.

Reggie Dunlop: You're right, he's b*******.

Lily Braden: Yeah? Well, he and I are the only decent items in this town

[Leaves]

Reggie Dunlop: That's great. Why should she care what anyone thinks about her? Shes just scrappin' Hey, how does Braden treat her? Is he nice to her?

Denis Lemieux: Oh yeah, he love her. He tell me 'I love her.'

Reggie Dunlop: Well, maybe Braden's a f*****, you ever think of that?

Denis Lemieux: No way, he got a big ***, like horse.

[afterlosing at poker]

Denis Lemieux: F***. I lose my blouse.

Jim Ahern: Shirt... shirt.

Ned Braden: You take the van, I'll keep the dog.

McGrath: Good crowd out there tonight, boys, let's really try to win this one.

Ned Braden: You have to hand it to the old ***, he's highly original.

Jim Ahern: That man traveled 15 hours by bus to say that?

[repeated line]

Dickie Dunn: I tried to capture the spirit of the thing.

Reggie Dunlop: I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the head coach and chief punk on that Syracuse team.

Jim Carr: A bounty?

Reggie Dunlop: Yeah, one hundred bucks of my own money for the first of my men who really creams that guy.

Tim McCracken: Dunlop, you *** ***.

Reggie Dunlop: All I can get.

Reggie Dunlop: Lard *** Bartley Donnellson,You all saw what happened. Stick down, glvoes off He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, but Dave was there. Dave's a killer.

Johnny Upton: Dave's a mess.

Reggie Dunlop: But Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place

Ned Braden: Is the answer Jesus?

[Reggie is trying to get his pre-game nap]

McGrath: Are you crazy? We could all end up in the clinker for this. You can't put a bounty on a man's head.

Reggie Dunlop: I just did.

[Hangs up, Phone rings again]

Dave 'Killer' Carlson: Coach, I want that hundred dollars.

Reggie Dunlop: Ya gotta earn it, Killer.

Dave 'Killer' Carlson: My attitude's right.

[afterthe Hansons join the team]

Johnny Upton: They're f***in' horrible-lookin'.

Hyannisport broadcaster: The fans are standing up to them. The security guards are standing up to them. The peanut vendors are standing up to them. And by golly, if I could be down there, I'd be standing up to them."

Ned Braden: Now, they give you one phone call.

Jeff Hanson: Call the pizza man.

Morris Wanchuk: Call a massage parlor.

Johnny Upton: What did the old man trade for these a*******, a used puck bag?

McGrath: "Every scout in the NHL is out there tonight, with contracts in their pockets, and they're looking for talent. For winners. OOOOOOOOOH. All my years of publicity. Of the fashion shows and radiothons for nothing... They come here tonight... to scout the Chiefs... the toughest team in the Federal League. Not this. Buncha... pussies."

Tim McCracken: Hundred bucks says you're gonna crack my skull.

Ned Braden: I wouldn't crack your knuckles for a hundred bucks.

Tim McCracken: So, he's bluffing.

Ned Braden: "Somebody's gonna kill you, ya dumb son of a bitch, but it's not gonna be me.

[Referee skates over to Steve Carlson during the playing of the National Anthem]

Peterboro Referee: Got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.

Steve Hanson: I'm listening to the f***ing song.

Jim Carr: This young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe.

Reggie Dunlop: You know, your son looks like a f** to me.

Anita McCambridge: I beg your pardon?

Reggie Dunlop: You better get re-married soon, or he is going to have a *** in his mouth faster than you can say Jack Robinson.

Anita McCambridge: How dare you.

Hyannisport broadcaster: Look at that. You can't see that, I'm on radio.

Lily Braden: What's the story on that dog?

Reggie Dunlop: That's the dog that saved Charleston from the 1938 flood.

Lily Braden: Well f*** him.

Jim Carr: Here's a name for you nostalgia fans: Clarence "Screaming Buffalo" Swamptown. I'll never forget an exclusive interview in which Swamptown revealed that he calls his hockey stick the "Big Tomahawk," and he usually refers to the opposing players as "the little scalps".

Jim Carr: Andre "Poodle" Lussier, defense. Andre, as you know, has been living in semi-seclusion in Northern Quebec ever since the unfortunate Denny Pratt tragedy.

Morris Wanchuk: Not Poodle.

Jim Carr: And from Mile 40, Saskatchewan, where he now runs a donut shop, number 10, former penalty-minute record holder for the years 1960 to 1968 inclusive, Gilmore Tuttle.

[At the Chiefs Fashion Show]

Johnny Upton: I'm gonna flash'em, Joe.

McGrath: No, you're not.

Johnny Upton: I'm gonna open up this f***** robe and wiggle my d*** at em. And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this s*** anymore. You and your f***ing fashion shows.

Ned Braden: What are you doing?

Jeff Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!

Steve Hanson: Every game!

Jack Hanson: Want some?

Reggie Dunlop: It's their rink, it's their ice, and it's their f***in' town. But tonight we got our fans with us!

[other players cheer]

Reggie Dunlop: . They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there. Get that f***in' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!

Ned Braden: Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there.

Reggie Dunlop: Give 'em a good warm-up, Denis. Come on, fellas!

Reggie Dunlop: You mean you could sell us, but you won't?

Anita McCambridge: I could probably sell you, but I can't.

Reggie Dunlop: Well - you know, uh - we're human beings, you know.

Anita McCambridge: I have to confess I've never let the children watch a hockey game. I have a theory that children imitate what they see on a TV screen. If they see violence, they'll become violent. If they see someone stick up a bank, they'll stick up a bank. Heroin. You name it.

Reggie Dunlop: You're f***ed!

Anita McCambridge: What?

Reggie Dunlop: You are totally f***ed! You're garbage for letting us all go down the drain.

Anita McCambridge: Are you serious?

PTR

may want to rethink that rental car. A cab from RTP to RBC may be about 20$ each way. Plus I have never seen a cab around RBC before its not like the arena is in downtown like HSBC its out in the boonies. Alot of Sabres fans entered the Trinity road gates last time and parked near Carter Finley Stadium. Personnally I am going to a sports bar to watch the agme the cane fans are getting on my nerves.

Archived