The defense will be fine.

Rabbit151

Campbell, Lydman and McKee have really stepped up their game. They're not worn down from a season of playing 30 minutes a game. Now, they have to play that much, they can handle it.

Ruff spots the JJ's and gets match-ups he wants because of last change, the JJ's will do ok.

Miller needs to get us through this game. This is his first elimination game, who knows how his head will be. If we win this one, Cam Ward gets to face his first elimination game, while Ryan will have one under his belt.

The trend in this year's playoffs that bothers me is the % of teams who have been eliminated on home ice.

Round1: Dallas, Calgary, Nashville, Philadelphia, Montreal, NYRangers.

Round 2: San Jose, Colorado, Ottawa.

Round 3: Anaheim.

I think that makes 10 out of 13 so far. yikes. I hate stats like that.

Those stats don't mean much. Nor does it matter that the Sabres franchise has come back only once when down three games to two. It has nothing to do with this team. If any team can get through this, it's the 2005-06 Buffalo Sabres.

Campbell, Lydman and McKee have really stepped up their game. They're not worn down from a season of playing 30 minutes a game. Now, they have to play that much, they can handle it.

Ruff spots the JJ's and gets match-ups he wants because of last change, the JJ's will do ok.

Miller needs to get us through this game. This is his first elimination game, who knows how his head will be. If we win this one, Cam Ward gets to face his first elimination game, while Ryan will have one under his belt.

The trend in this year's playoffs that bothers me is the % of teams who have been eliminated on home ice.

Which works out perfectly when the Sabres eliminate the Canes away for Game 7

What's even more disturbing is that the last 3 Buffalo playoff eliminations have come on home ice at HSBC.

Archived