One thing I will concede to the Canes...

mrjsbu96

Watch the game!

oh yeah! but you have to do something between periods!!

i'm getting sick of watching laviolette whine between whistles....for that matter the whole team seems to whine and bang their sticks after every single close play/call

I know this is petty, but was anyone else getting annoyed with OLN showing how loud the building was WITH THE SOUND SYSTEM BLARING!

No friggin' kidding that the building is loud when the PA system is on.

The sound from the PA contributes heavily to the supposed "loudest building in the NHL." Also, the roof is low at the RBC so that helps with the decibels. Then they have the f-ing cheerleaders, Ric Flair on the scoreboard acting like the tool he is after goals and a fan base comprised mainly of hockey novices. The whole experience seems very arena football-ish to me.

ok, may i be the first to admit that the sound system at the rbc sucks ass. the system at the HSBC is much better...

the rbc system is inadequate, so its cranked above what it can handle and it just sounds terrible. I honestly cannot understand what its playing when you're there... except for that damn ric flair (who didn't sell out... i'm fairly confident he's not a hockey fan)

edit: as for the cheerleaders, they're not spectacular hot... they're a decent looking club girl hot. i've seen cuter sabres fans...

The cheerleaders tell the fans when to cheer because the dumb rednecks can't do it for themselves.

Although the decibels were high in raleigh (110 db), they said that hsbc was at 130 for game 3.

Thanks for that comparision, i was almost willing to bet taht HSBC gets louder due to the fact the fans who fill our building have 35 years of disappointments waiting to disappear by season's end. What...carolina fans...it's b nice to win wouldn't it? Well after you go through the trials and tribulations the sabres have endeared through the years then we'll mayb compare fan bases, but until then there is NO WAY your barn is louder than our arena. Winning two in a row would b a very very nice accomplishment for the sabres right now !!! I still believe!!!

Let's Go Sabres!!!!!(from the top of my lungs)

Archived