Oil/Duck Game 3

Orange Seats

Interesting though how the score prior to Oiler fans chanting "we want the Cup" was 4-0, post chant it was 1-4. That's with Roloson getting the glove on a puck that was on the goalline and a Duck being unable to get control of the puck with an open net and 10 seconds left.

Game 4 could be interesting.

I think Anaheim's coach should have replaced his goalie after the 3rd goal against and for sure after the 4th - if he had, his team might have won. Bryzgalov looked like he was done for the year - thought Giguerre was good enough to come on in relief?

Oh well, I'd prefer we play Edmonton in the finals - will be nice revenge for Peca and Roloson to miss out on winning the Cup to their old team!

I watched the third period right after the oilers went up 4-0. That was a wild third period. Almost started reminding me of the Sabrees last game, The losing team finally hit a point where they decided it was time to start playing to win. I was cheering for the ducks just because the oilers fans started chanting sweep and we want the cup. I wanted to hear that arena go from defening chants to complete silence.

The fans were going crazy after the game for winning and now think they are unstoppable and that the cup is theirs, but did they not notice their team just about lost after being up 4-0 with less then a period to go????? I think they just pulled the biggest horseshoe out of their @sses in that game.

(I know, this is pretty much the same as a couple of Buffalo games this playoffs)

As for Bryzgalov, that last goal could not really be helped, they let them walk right in from the face off and take a shot right on the goalie (just like the drury and Pomminstein winner in Ottawa) The defencemen didn't even do anything to try to stop them.

Archived