ALL GAMES ARE SOLD OUT

elcrusho

15 MINUTES...

THANK YOU for your interest in the Buffalo Sabres. Unfortunately, tickets for NHL Playoff Round #3 are Sold Out.

For information regarding season tickets, please visit www.sabres.com

15 MINUTES...

THANK YOU for your interest in the Buffalo Sabres. Unfortunately, tickets for NHL Playoff Round #3 are Sold Out.

For information regarding season tickets, please visit www.sabres.com

We aren't going to be seeing Elcrusho's cup in this series?

yea i got that reply on the internet tooo... what can ya do though... there were only 4000 tickets available... the place is gonna be packed... i don't know how people got in but i was on that page 10 minutes before they even opened ticket sales... so there must have been people up at 7:00 waiting for this....

I bought tix on eBay for Games 1 and 5 in the Philly series at face value---and right now, the eBay prices are only about $25-50 over face value on auctions ending in the next 30 minutes or less. It surprises me they're not more expensive, but I figure if I'd spend $200 on a seat I may as well pay $250!

so let's seeeee...i'm thinking ahead here.....if one wants tickets to the finals, the thing to do is call the ticket office now and make a deposit on a mini-pack for next season? assuming we beat carolina, that is. anyone know if that would work? or do i have to buy the full-season package??

i was at tops at 6:45am in line, first one in line and i got my tickets!!!!

318, row 10 game 6!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO

game 5 in raliegh and then game 6 in buffalo! hopefully it doesnt last that long though.

Hey, do you want to sell me those tickets. HAHA Remember I sold you that pair of tickets to to the Lafontaine retirement game.

Just Kidding, enjoy the game. I was trying so hard to get tickets on the phone and on the internet. Finally got through but everything was gone. Too bad we don't have any Tops Markets in Southern Ontario.

Hey, do you want to sell me those tickets. HAHA Remember I sold you that pair of tickets to to the Lafontaine retirement game.

Just Kidding, enjoy the game. I was trying so hard to get tickets on the phone and on the internet. Finally got through but everything was gone. Too bad we don't have any Tops Markets in Southern Ontario.

hahaha nice to see you've made it to sabresreport.com!!! lol thanks for those tickets again man, that was an awsome game i was so happy to be able to see it!!

so if you put a deposit on a mini pack for next season you can get playoff tickets?

I got a mini-pack for this year on the first day that you could. I wanted to make sure I got preference for playoff tickets.

I don't know if you bought a mini pack for next year today if you would get playoff tickets. However, back in 1999 we were the odd ones out on our split season tickets (We split tickets 4 ways, only 3 SC home games...) After getting shut out at the box office, we called up, got our own season tickets for 2000 and got 2 tickets to all three home games.

so if you put a deposit on a mini pack for next season you can get playoff tickets?

i called the sabres and they said they are not accepting deposits for mini packs yet...because they don't know the schedule. only for full-season ticket packages. so if you want to place a deposit on season in order to get stanley cup tickets you need to deposit for the full seasons.

i also live 300 miles away and considering the cheap seats are only 15 bucks for seasons...well it is almost worth it :unsure: .

i called the sabres and they said they are not accepting deposits for mini packs yet...because they don't know the schedule. only for full-season ticket packages. so if you want to place a deposit on season in order to get stanley cup tickets you need to deposit for the full seasons.

i also live 300 miles away and considering the cheap seats are only 15 bucks for seasons...well it is almost worth it :unsure: .

I can do mini packs, but not a full season from where I live. I think I was wrong, it's probably closer to 400 miles...I wish I could have seasons tickets again, but since I am 400 miles away until January, then will be in Alabama for 3 months, then could end up anywhere, I am just going to have to stick with a mini pack and front load it next season.

Archived