GDT Buffalo Sabres @ Florida Panthers Sat. 4/13 5pm ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

14 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Will we make the playoffs when we stop the M W stuff? Or will we stop the M W stuff when we finally make the playoffs?

21 goals for a D is pretty cool 

The M W stuff has nothing to do with making the playoffs.  

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

He’s looked like garbage ever since that goal.

Yeah, I was out walking the dogs and saw we were up 1-0.  I get back and it's 2-1 FLA.  Bah.  But Quinner made me feel marginally better.

I’m watching and wondering why when it’s beautiful outside.   Wish this was a 7 or 8 o’clock game 

I got 18 holes in today.  Now I want to stay out until the street lights come on. 

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I’m watching and wondering why when it’s beautiful outside.   Wish this was a 7 or 8 o’clock game 

I got 18 holes in today.  Now I want to stay out until the street lights come on. 

It's really nice here, too. I'm only watching because it's almost over until October and I will be missing my Sabres fix, even if it's just another lost season.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Cousins lost his edge and was falling before Krebs' stick got near his skates. Bogus call.

Looked like a trip, regardless, at least to me.

We really have to hope that Dylan Cozens has a huge bounce back next season, cuz,… oof.

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Looked like a trip, regardless, at least to me.

We really have to hope that Dylan Cozens has a huge bounce back next season, cuz,… oof.

He was clearly starting to fall before the stick got near his skates but they are going to call that almost every time. I think it was a bad call but understand why it was called.