TSN is 100% biased against the Sabres

PromoTheRobot

Dude...chill out. Ruff is getting kudos from lots of media outlets, and that's fine. TSN is going to give cred to whomever they like, and keep in mind that it is a Canadian station, and will have a slight bias towards those players/teams. It's no big deal really. Besides, TSN probably has the most reliable and in-depth hockey coverage of any other major website (cnnsi, cbs.sportsline, espn etc...)

Dude...chill out. Ruff is getting kudos from lots of media outlets, and that's fine. TSN is going to give cred to whomever they like, and keep in mind that it is a Canadian station, and will have a slight bias towards those players/teams. It's no big deal really. Besides, TSN probably has the most reliable and in-depth hockey coverage of any other major website (cnnsi, cbs.sportsline, espn etc...)

The thing is, if SJ beats the Oilers and Buffalo beats the Sens, Buffalo probably becomes TSN's "favorites" by virtue of being the only team located within 500 miles of Canada.

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, because their "support" hasn't brought much luck up to this point in time. :unsure:

I agree...and I think the same thing happens with CBC. Buffalo has a lot of key players on our team that are Canadian, including Ruff and Regier and everyone in the Canuck media is fawning all over Briere and Roy anyways.

Buffalo is one of the only US cities where fans truly appreciate the GAME of hockey, not just the hometown team, and I think most Canadians respect that.

There is probably a Leaf > Canadian > American team bias, but these aren't good examples. They choose the Carolina team's coach over Ruff.

BTW, I'd've expected them to choose the Habs coach. He didn't even make the short list.

Archived