Greenway on the market ?

Two or less

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

I have no problem using a 2nd round pick to pair with him or using the pick for another solid NHL player.

On the other hand, I disagree with you regarding his value to cap ratio. This was a solid deal that benefited this team. He adds a style of strong play and big presence that was lacking on this team. It should be noted that it was the HC who worked with him prior to the pros who pushed for this deal. And breaking away from the topic on hand, I would say that the Clifton and Johnson deal have proved out to be solid deals that helped shore up this problematic blue line unit. I realize that it took some time for Clifton to find his comfort level. 

No, I meant his cap number didn't suit Minnesota for what he brought them. That's part of why they ditched him for a pick. We have lots of money at the moment. It's a non issue here. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

He’s not getting ***** traded.  This topic is garbage.  It should be deleted.  Every 5th post is some Johnny come lately espousing their insight into Jordan Greenway.  We get it.  We all feel the same way.  ***** disgraceful topic.  Pick actual topics about things that may actually happen.  Not some fantasy land BS that we all know isn’t going to happen. 

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

He’s not getting ***** traded.  This topic is garbage.  It should be deleted.  Every 5th post is some Johnny come lately espousing their insight into Jordan Greenway.  We get it.  We all feel the same way.  ***** disgraceful topic.  Pick actual topics about things that may actually happen.  Not some fantasy land BS that we all know isn’t going to happen. 

This guy is absurdly long line at the grocery store mad 

14 minutes ago, inkman said:

The Shining Reaction GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.