Hahahahaha! Latest Ottawa radio theory

PromoTheRobot

Apparently, the pressure was too much for the Sens. Being down 3-0 means all the pressure will be off them and they will start to win! Gotta hand it to the Ottawa radio folks, they are creative with their excuses!!! :lol:

PTR

Think how well they'll play down 4-0! Play golf that is! :P

Apparently, the pressure was too much for the Sens. Being down 3-0 means all the pressure will be off them and they will start to win! Gotta hand it to the Ottawa radio folks, they are creative with their excuses!!

Maybe what they really meant was that now they having nothing to lose? It's all or nothing for the Sens now... Who knows what they were thinking

The bottom line is OUR team still gets no effing respect from any canadian media. They know Ottawa is the "Great Canadian Hope" so to speak, because they are a better team than the Oilers. But that it is really ridiculous some of the things I am hearing from people. Sure, it's not over until 4 games are won, but ALL of the pressure is on Ottawa...it was tonight, it will be tomorrow night.

What do you expect? CANADIAN media - of course they are going to be foaming at the mouth about any Canadians making it anywhere more than the first round... With Toronto not in the playoffs, they need something to write about.

I'm just saying the bias is so juvenile...and to an extent I think the American media, when it does cover hockey, shows a similar bias. It is interesting to me that in the playoffs, the entire country of Canada can band together to pull for one team (recent example was Calgary in '04). Wish we could do the same here in the states....of course we must be too busy talking about how exciting and intense the NBA playoffs are :rolleyes:

I was definately cheering for Tampa :P they played a more fun style of Hockey to watch. calgary plays clutch and grab, no offense, and just boring as hell hockey. Which is why if the Sens are put out - i will be cheering for the Sabers - because they play a fast paced, awesome type of hockey

I am probably getting off topic here....but I was pulling for Calgary because hockey doesn't belong in Florida! Sorry but if you leave the arena in January and you can't see your breath in the air, you shouldn't have a hockey team. Imagine, the Hamilton Lightning, Winnepeg Panthers, etc...

EDIT: Plus Iggy is a sweet player

I am probably getting off topic here....but I was pulling for Calgary because hockey doesn't belong in Florida! Sorry but if you leave the arena in January and you can't see your breath in the air, you shouldn't have a hockey team. Imagine, the Hamilton Lightning, Winnepeg Panthers, etc...

EDIT: Plus Iggy is a sweet player

Sorry, St. Louis and Richards are 2 of my favorite non-Sabres. (Would love to see either wearing a Shatanic Goat although I realize it will never happen.)

Throw in Andreyslug and I was definitely pulling for the Bolts in the last 2 rounds.

Sorry, St. Louis and Richards are 2 of my favorite non-Sabres. (Would love to see either wearing a Shatanic Goat although I realize it will never happen.)

Throw in Andreyslug and I was definitely pulling for the Bolts in the last 2 rounds.

Never give up hope. Grahame is a UFA (I believe) and Tampa is in desparate need of a goalie. Maybe a package with Biron? One can always dream.

Archived