Derek Roy!

bob_sauve28

And the TSN/CBC guys will forever call him "Rouah"

Ya know, it would be really nice to see just for once a player tell the national media guys how to pronounce his name rather than let them butcher it.

Guys, its Gye (as in bye) He-bert, not Gey (as in key) A-bear.

It's Hugh-ett, not Hugh-A.

Derek, stand your ground.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/photo?slug=569...nydd601&prov=ap

I guess he was the goalie today since Miller wasn't at the practice...which is not strange right?

LOL, That was a great picture!

Better one was the pic in Yesterdays Buffalo News of Drury celebrating and the team comming off the bench. It looks better in the paper than on the net because it's larger

Finally he put together a good game. he played better and well, because he decided to hold the puck a little longer than he was doing in the other games. when he holds the puck and makes a last second play, he is legit little rat. the players in the playoffs who go the high traffic areas and hold the puck for a split second get rewarded with goals and heavy hits. it is a tradoff that has made many men HEROS over the past 50 years, and many others goats. do you want to pay the price or not? simple as that. sacrice.

Those pics are great. As much as I love this team for their play on the ice...I love the way they seemingly handle themselves in between games and at practice. Picture proof like those is why Ruff should win coach of the year. Ruff seems to have such a fantastic ability to judge the pulse of this team...he seems to let them cut loose now and then, but gets them to buckle down and take things seriously when they need to as well.

Oh...with the pronunciation of Roy's name, this article talks about it a bit...sounds like Roy could care less, haha.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-s...ov=ap&type=lgns

Archived