Dear Philadelphia

elcrusho

Y0U H@V3 B33N PWNED

Sincelerely,

The Buffalo Sabres...

Sincerely, the 2006 Buffalo Sabres;

the 2001 Buffalo Sabres; and

the 1998 Buffalo Sabres.

2000? Rules apparently weren't in place to guard against "goals" through the side of the net.

1975? Most of their "phans" were still dead.

They have played Buffalo in the playoffs more often than any other playoff opponent in--I think--a dozen years. It hasn't worked out well. Couldn't be happier to say goodbye to a crappy group of fans & a thug team.

ON EDIT: Forgot that the tough Filly fans had to shut down new registrations for their message board because of us big, bad Sabres fans.

Next series is either Jersey or Ottawa; their fans respect the game and its players, and I respect them.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...did Philly know that the game was actually scheduled for tonight...or were they just going to show up sometime tomorrow and start playing.

They looked HORRIBLE tonight!

Love your user ID.

yes they did. They just couldn't do anything about it.

The sad thing is, most Philly fans STILL won't admit how terrible their team is and how superior Buffalo was, even after yet another thorough undressing.

There were so many great Philly fan moments in this series, from booing an injured Sabre getting off the ice to throwing hats on the ice for a "2-goal hat trick" to wearing bright orange paper helmets. It was a real class moment when they showed "Wide Right" (sorry) on their Jumbotron before Game 4. I think Buffalo should have shown Joe Carter's home run off of the Philadelphia Phillies' Mitch Williams to win the 1993 World Series before Game 5 (or highlights from the Eagles' recent post-season flops).

Captain Kangeroo even got in on the fun, claiming that his team could match Buffalo's speed and that Drury's line wasn't shutting his guys down because they were "minus" players.

The best thing about the Flyers is that they probably won't change their philosophy. They'll keep throwing stones while their opponents roll out the heavy artillery in the new NHL. :rolleyes:

VA Beach...great signature!

I thought Capt kangaroo was going to start crying there for a second. He sounded HORRIBLE after the game.

On the other hand, it was hilarious how he just kept saying "bang, bang bang!" It was as if he just kept replaying those goals in his head.

Does Bobby finally get canned?

Fortunately for the rest of the east, probably not. He'll find someone to blame it on.

No he doesn't get canned, but maybe he brings Fat Pat back! (OK, I know it won't happen, but I can hope, right?)

what the F does pwned mean

DEFINITION OF PWNED

1. pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That Sabres team totally pwned the Flyers."

VA Beach...great signature!

I thought Capt kangaroo was going to start crying there for a second. He sounded HORRIBLE after the game.

On the other hand, it was hilarious how he just kept saying "bang, bang bang!" It was as if he just kept replaying those goals in his head.

Thanks!

The printed quotes don't do it justice. You have to hear the audio to really hear how much in shock the Captain was. He really did convince himself that his team could skate with Buffalo, and Game 6 snapped him out of that dream in a hurry!

dear philadelphia,

you #%^$#!ing suck. i am so sick of all the b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t crying and whining by your fans: the refs are out to get us, the media are out to get us, gary bettman is out to get us...face it, you guys are a bunch of pathetic whining losers who are still living in the 1970s. threatening to shoot players...punching opposing fans in the neck and pouring cups of piss on them. you are complete degenerates. i am ecstatic that you are all blind with rage that the the "gaybres" made you look like an AHL team. it's hilarious to me that some of you are declaring that suddenly you hate the sabres as much as any other team other than OTTOWA...which, ironically, is a franchise whose fans show more class than any other opposition i can ever remember us facing....some coincidence eh? we're already on their sites, and they are on ours, making friends and trading insights as we forecast the series. meanwhile, i can only assume you retards are gnawing on slabs of raw meat as you call for every head from ed snider to the guy who drives the zamboni. please go f-u-c-k- yourselves, and don't forget to enjoy the offseason.

Archived