I went to the game on Sat....

SDS

There I am trying to enjoy the game (after shelling out $250 for tickets) and some jackass behind me kept yelling "Miller Time!" incessantly throughout the game... I couldn't tell if he was drunk or mildly retarded.

Thankfully, he lost his voice at the start of OT, so I could enjoy the win! :)

sounds like the lady behind me in 116 row 3, complaing about me standing up hoisting the cup during stoppages in play...

Hey el, I think I saw your Cup during some stoppages. I paused Tivo to get a closer look, and I could tell the the top few sections were not in foil, so I thought it was yours. You had great seats!

I think I did very well in not learning the outcome prior to watching the game.

I was at a hockey tournament in Cape Cod, where my team came in third, but I won a Easton Synergy Stealth Grip stick for a $5.00 raffle ticket. Woo hooo!

Anyway, I told all my buddies to not inform me of the outcome because I didn't get to see the game live (stupid OLN!), and I didn't know the outcome until about 7 PM Sunday when I finally got done watching the game. I cheered like it was live, 'cuz to me, it was!

Go Sabres!

sounds like the lady behind me in 116 row 3, complaing about me standing up hoisting the cup during stoppages in play...

Just curious...Seeing how there is no leg room down in the 100 level, what did you do with the cup when you were sitting down? :rolleyes:

Archived