Jack Quinn: Interview back from hernia surgery

LGR4GM

17 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Yes. I think Quinn because of his late development needs that gap year in Rochester to really develop the speed needed for the NHL game. I am not talking speed as in he skates slow or something, I mean the processing of the game at higher speeds and he can do it but I want that confidence built and him to be really ready b4 he suits up for Buffalo. JJ Peterka is just such a north south bull in the china shop that I think Quinn's playmaking will come out and he'll be able to shoot with a little extra room. JJ P also needs a full year if not 2 to adapt to NA ice and round out his game which. If 2 years from now Quinn is a 2rw or 1rw and JJP is a 2lw or 3lw, we will have done really well from a draft where we only had 2 picks of value (5th-7th rounders are basically useless). 

If and this is a big if, the Sabres acquired Rossi in an Eichel Return, I love to see Him start the season in Rochester centering those two.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.