The 1st Let's Go Buffalo Chant

PTS

The second Dougie finishes singing the anthems, I think everyone should go right into the Let's Go Buffalo chant. Show the team the kind of support they'll get. I know what it means for a lot of our players to hear that. It makes them rise to another level.

Join me Sabre fans the second our anthem is done! And for those of you on the glass, shaken those boards like never before.

The party starts in 27 hours and counting and lets make sure it doesn't stop until mid-June!

The second Dougie finishes singing the anthems, I think everyone should go right into the Let's Go Buffalo chant. Show the team the kind of support they'll get. I know what it means for a lot of our players to hear that. It makes them rise to another level.

Join me Sabre fans the second our anthem is done! And for those of you on the glass, shaken those boards like never before.

The party starts in 27 hours and counting and lets make sure it doesn't stop until mid-June!

I'm in. The party starts in an hour or so for me when I hit the road! Nothing gets me fired up for the playoffs like a 1 am Mighty Taco run right when I get into town!

To paraphrase the late, great Art Wander... "stop with that music garbage and let the fans get in the game!" The reason there won't be a "Let's go Buffalo" chant after the anthems is that noise will be made for the fans. Ear-drum shattering music will be piped in. The Jumbotron will be doing its thing. It's a shame. Right after that anthem, when the applause dies down, it should be dead quiet in there. Let the fans hear the quiet and respond with a roar! And a chant. Same thing after a goal is scored. Art fought this fight for years. He lost. It's the way the world is today. You are programmed to behave in a certain way at sporting events. It has a lot do with trying to sell you sh*t.

By the way, I know Art's not dead. It just seems that way.

To paraphrase the late, great Art Wander... "stop with that music garbage and let the fans get in the game!" The reason there won't be a "Let's go Buffalo" chant after the anthems is that noise will be made for the fans. Ear-drum shattering music will be piped in. The Jumbotron will be doing its thing. It's a shame. Right after that anthem, when the applause dies down, it should be dead quiet in there. Let the fans hear the quiet and respond with a roar! And a chant. Same thing after a goal is scored. Art fought this fight for years. He lost. It's the way the world is today. You are programmed to behave in a certain way at sporting events. It has a lot do with trying to sell you sh*t.

By the way, I know Art's not dead. It just seems that way.

Let me hear an AMEN. The sound system is used way too much. All it takes is a couple of simple notes from the organist to get the crowd going.

PS Am I the only one who hates that stupid music they play whenever the Sabres go on the PP?

Tonight work takes a secondary seat to Sabres Playoff hockey. Yeah I'll technically be at work but that breakroom television is going to be on MSG right at 7PM and lemme tell ya the first thing I'm listening for is the crowd. The loudness of this crowd is going to determine the level of intensity that the game is played. think about it, its true. HSBC is going to be rocking, and well it should be damn it, first time in 5 years, that place should be Fcuking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!

Art's still with us and probably enjoying this team more than anyone else! Getting ready to leave for the game. The CHANT will happen right after the anthem even if I'm the only one doing it.

Archived