Vegas is good enough to win the cup

matter2003

Deadspin is a joke. They literally just posted an article about how they're going under

Link?  I don't see it on their site.

FWIW, I enjoy Deadspin.  Their writers think they know a lot more than they actually do, but they are generally pretty talented and funny.

OMG -  it is brutal when you put it this way.

Vegas knows how to spend effectively. 

I think Vegas is paying McNabb $2.5 million this season - vs $3.9 million we paid to Josh Friggin' Gorges and $5.1 million to Bogosian;  between the two players and 9 million dollars in salary they posted a grand total of 3 points, and a Leino-esque zero goals  for the entire season. 

OTOH McNabb already has 2 goals and 5 points in the post-season alone!  

Why? Because Buffalo XGMTM!

fify

Link? I don't see it on their site.

FWIW, I enjoy Deadspin. Their writers think they know a lot more than they actually do, but they are generally pretty talented and funny.

I think Deadspin has gone downhill over time. They started out as smart alternative takes and have devolved into being contrarian just for the sake of it coupled with what amounts to various message board rants. Meh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.