The marriage of Roch and Buff

PASabreFan

I sometimes smirk at those who reference how smart we all are, but I do believe it to an extent. The lack of criticism on here tells me Murray wasn't fired for cause but for personality. He wasn't PSE material. How's that for some mental gymnastics?

See your PMs.

I sometimes smirk at those who reference how smart we all are, but I do believe it to an extent. The lack of criticism on here tells me Murray wasn't fired for cause but for personality. He wasn't PSE material. How's that for some mental gymnastics?

Well, I hope he was fired for his terrible team building skills as a GM, too.

Murray was rarely criticized because fans aren’t being paid to think with their minds, they often think with their hearts as we *want* to believe our team is headed in the right direction. All fans do. This can lead to a non-critical eye when it comes to on-the-fly evaluation.

Fans are then more inclined to dissect all a previous hires failings after they are gone, and not only because those failings are blindingly apparent, but because we want to believe the Franchise made the right decision, this time.

It would do well to try and look at the team with a more critical eye to begin with, but that’s a harder thing to do than it seems.

Some are better at it than others...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.