Looking for a pair of tickets.

woods-racer

I know there are a few of you that have seasons and at times are not going to games. If any of those games happen to be a Saturday afternoon game in Jan or February I'd love to buy a pair of tickets from you.

We go to one, maybe two games a year so I really do like a good seat for viewing the game(s). I'm not saying monies no object, but I am going for quality over quantity.

I've done stub hub and have no complaints other than their fees, but I thought I would ask here first. 

I think it's ok for me to ask for tickets like this. If not, please let me know and I'll delete the topic.

I know there are a few of you that have seasons and at times are not going to games. If any of those games happen to be a Saturday afternoon game in Jan or February I'd love to buy a pair of tickets from you.

We go to one, maybe two games a year so I really do like a good seat for viewing the game(s). I'm not saying monies no object, but I am going for quality over quantity.

I've done stub hub and have no complaints other than their fees, but I thought I would ask here first. 

I think it's ok for me to ask for tickets like this. If not, please let me know and I'll delete the topic.

I have two of the best seats you could ask for on Feb 17th, Saturday against LA. PM me if interested.