Ways that Josie Is Trying to Slowly Kill Us

Eleven

:blink:

Let me be the first to say... that is officially fu*king disgusting. 

I am not one of the legions of Pumpkin Spice lovers. Nothin' wrong with it, just blugh. 

Also... gee, wearing an incriminating shirt tonight I guess... 

iOrpgoC.jpg

I've got Flagg rooting for OU, and now Josie rocking a Michigan shirt?? Someone help this poor little OSU fan :P

boooooooooo 

The culinary dessert treat known as buckeyes sure is delicious though... dunno about the actual nut. All I know is I have had to draw the O with buckeyes/leaves a million times and every time it looks like pot leaves and balls. 

Also... I am still not really sure why this thread exists...  :mellow:

boooooooooo

The culinary dessert treat known as buckeyes sure is delicious though... dunno about the actual nut. All I know is I have had to draw the O with buckeyes/leaves a million times and every time it looks like pot leaves and balls.

The nut itself is pretty poisonous, actually! I think squirrels are the only creature that ingests it without consequence. Google says the health effects are: muscle weakness, paralysis, intestinal distress, and vomiting. Ironically, I suffer from similar symptoms whenever JT Barrett drops back to pass...

boooooooooo 

Also... I am still not really sure why this thread exists...  :mellow:

Because no hockey.

The nut itself is pretty poisonous, actually! I think squirrels are the only creature that ingests it without consequence. Google says the health effects are: muscle weakness, paralysis, intestinal distress, and vomiting. Ironically, I suffer from similar symptoms whenever JT Barrett drops back to pass...

:w00t:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.