USHL Showcase Camp Coming to HarborCenter

Brawndo

It's getting real around here.  A lot of junior development programs popping up.

The scary thought for me... that showcase discusses 2001-2003.  My kid if 2004... it happens so fast.  

And no, I don't suspect he will be in that showcase.  He's got a lot to improve upon.. but still... time.

So the team we already have (Buffalo Jr. Sabres of the OJHL) is better quality hockey than a USHL team would be?  Why do we need a USHL team then?  It's not like the Junior Sabres are any kind of draw, or covered in the media in the least, etc.

So the team we already have (Buffalo Jr. Sabres of the OJHL) is better quality hockey than a USHL team would be?  Why do we need a USHL team then?  It's not like the Junior Sabres are any kind of draw, or covered in the media in the least, etc.

I don't know. Hockey heaven?  Maybe we are reading too much into all this. Maybe it's just an event for the sake of hosting an event?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.