Need A Laugh??

puma2577

"Well, Tucker will be playing golf, and we'll be in the playoffs!" Oh god, after losing 7-0 to the Leafs, and winning in a shootout, forget regulation, Briere had the guts to say that?

Briere did indeed have the guts to say that, because the leafs suck. 98 points, 77 points... Seems like captain Jr. High needs to do his homework before coming to class

Its almost as funny as this article crying about Tucker's "reputation being damaged" as a result of Ruff's calls for his suspension:

TORONTO - It doesn't matter how many goals he scores. Or how little he drops the gloves these days.

In the minds of many, Darcy Tucker will forever be known as nothing more than a pest.

It is a label that the Maple Leafs forward detests. But after injuring Buffalo's Jochen Hecht with a questionable body check on Monday, it is one that is sure to stick.

My favorite part of the article:

Tucker said he is not too concerned about retribution.

"If there's things that come within the game that I don't like, obviously I'll stick up for myself," he said. "I don't need anybody else to stick up for me. I'll fight my own battles. That's the way I've always been."

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/sp...f0-ae78653c3557

Its almost as funny as this article crying about Tucker's "reputation being damaged" as a result of Ruff's calls for his suspension:

TORONTO - It doesn't matter how many goals he scores. Or how little he drops the gloves these days.

In the minds of many, Darcy Tucker will forever be known as nothing more than a pest.

It is a label that the Maple Leafs forward detests. But after injuring Buffalo's Jochen Hecht with a questionable body check on Monday, it is one that is sure to stick.

My favorite part of the article:

Tucker said he is not too concerned about retribution.

"If there's things that come within the game that I don't like, obviously I'll stick up for myself," he said. "I don't need anybody else to stick up for me. I'll fight my own battles. That's the way I've always been."

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/sp...f0-ae78653c3557

I am desperately hoping that the game has no impact on the standings at that point. I don't think Lindy is a thug type coach but I would love to see the players take things into their own hands and make Tucker's day pure hell.

That Leaf's board sounds like a bunch of bickering 12 year olds... Sabre's fans included. The fact that it broke down to "How many cups has your team won?" is kind of ridiculous. There were a few voices of reason though talking about how they would be PO'd if someone took out Sundin like that. Oh well, that's why I came back here for more intelligent postings.

That Leaf's board sounds like a bunch of bickering 12 year olds... Sabre's fans included. The fact that it broke down to "How many cups has your team won?" is kind of ridiculous. There were a few voices of reason though talking about how they would be PO'd if someone took out Sundin like that. Oh well, that's why I came back here for more intelligent postings.

You have obviuously never talked to a Leafs fan before. That is part of their natural defence system. Anyone argues about their team and they pull out the "How many cups has your team won?" I like to shoot back "How many has your team won since Buffalo came into the league?" cause surprisingly, its the same as Buffalo. (How many championsip games have the Leafs been in since Buffalo came into the league.

My favorite comment someone made to a Leafs fan has to be the fact that the Leafs don't even have a colored photo of their stanely cup team.

You have obviuously never talked to a Leafs fan before. That is part of their natural defence system. Anyone argues about their team and they pull out the "How many cups has your team won?" I like to shoot back "How many has your team won since Buffalo came into the league?" cause surprisingly, its the same as Buffalo. (How many championsip games have the Leafs been in since Buffalo came into the league.

My favorite comment someone made to a Leafs fan has to be the fact that the Leafs don't even have a colored photo of their stanely cup team.

Lol i like those!

Archived