OT - AC/DC in Buffalo!!!!

rickshaw

Rickshaw, if it helps, the sports bar I was at played Thunderstruck just before kickoff. 

But no, I'm not going. I'd pay $20 to see them outdoors, and maybe the same or $15 to see them indoors.

Diff'rent strokes, my friend.

Edited by Eleven

Since we're on this topic, I want to know if anyone else here was at this show:

http://www.ac-dc.net/archives/review.php?date_id=1303

The last 2 guys who commented on this show had it right, which I know because I was there. 

AC-DC were to open for UFO.  They played their long terrific set, and then the intermission went on and on and on...something was obviously up.  The venerable "Harvey" of Harvey and Corky came out to break he bad news...first to say "don't worry guys, they're gonna get here..." then a few minutes later to say "THEY'RE NOT COMING, BUT HOW A BOUT A 2ND SET OF AC-DC!?!?!"

Of course everyone goes bonkers and the boys absolutely KILLED it the second time around.  To me this was the band at their absolute peak...less than a year before Bon died.

I've always hoped to run into someone else who was there that night.  It was my first concert ever (I was in 8th grade) and still the most amazing concert memory I have. 

If you are going tonight have a ball...I hope they play Riff Raff for you!

Went to see them in Belgium a couple of months ago, Axl Rose didn't disappoint.

Most of the people who went were pretty happy about it, they might have been off now and then but we expected much worse seeing Axl only had a few weeks to prepare.

Angus was pretty awesome, don't know how he does it at his age :D

Since we're on this topic, I want to know if anyone else here was at this show:

http://www.ac-dc.net/archives/review.php?date_id=1303

The last 2 guys who commented on this show had it right, which I know because I was there. 

AC-DC were to open for UFO.  They played their long terrific set, and then the intermission went on and on and on...something was obviously up.  The venerable "Harvey" of Harvey and Corky came out to break he bad news...first to say "don't worry guys, they're gonna get here..." then a few minutes later to say "THEY'RE NOT COMING, BUT HOW A BOUT A 2ND SET OF AC-DC!?!?!"

Of course everyone goes bonkers and the boys absolutely KILLED it the second time around.  To me this was the band at their absolute peak...less than a year before Bon died.

I've always hoped to run into someone else who was there that night.  It was my first concert ever (I was in 8th grade) and still the most amazing concert memory I have. 

If you are going tonight have a ball...I hope they play Riff Raff for you!

sadly i never go to see Bon live. I got in at Back in Black. After that, I worked my way backwards and fell in love with the Bon stuff. I saw them for the first time on my 18th birthday in 1983. Years later I can say I've seen them with my wife and two kids (3 shows - first two my kids were 7 and 9 and had a blast, last one a year ago) and finally in Vegas this past Feb to most likely close it out. 

Never been disappointed. Again, going with Axl singing would be really hard for me, so I'm so glad the wife and I went to Vegas which was a great, great night!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.