Sabres checking out Yakupov

dudacek

Where the hell would he fit though?

Nowhere, that's another problem. A 2nd line of Yak, Jack, and Reinhart would be terrible. I don't want him anywhere on our first, he doesn't fit in regular 3rd lines let alone our style, and he's not a 4th line grinder. He doesnt belong here

Probably true. But for a 3rd?

Not even for a 7th

Nowhere, that's another problem. A 2nd line of Yak, Jack, and Reinhart would be terrible. I don't want him anywhere on our first, he doesn't fit in regular 3rd lines let alone our style, and he's not a 4th line grinder. He doesnt belong here

Not even for a 7th

You're nuts. Crazy. And not drink in Buffalo. These things are related.

Unless they take Ennis, I don't get it. 

They don't have to take Ennis, he can be used as part of another deal either as a sweetener or a main piece

This was my issue with the winnipeg deal where i believe TM gave up too much, sure they may have excess picks or prospects, but would it not have been nice to maybe not have dealt Myers in that deal (or stafford) and used those guys as part of another deal to get either picks back, a prospect, or something else? (and before anyone says it, I have no idea if Winnipeg makes the deal without either of them, but the Sabres were the best (and maybe only) trade partners for them at the time to get something for kane that would help that season.)

Edited by apuszczalowski

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.