History of the Stanley Cup

WildCard

All right Drunkard, you wanna go? First of all, you couldn't do a history of Buffalo heartbreak without lots and lots of highlights of how the Sabres/Bills got so close in the first place. The heartbreak angle could also address the outpouring of public support when we've gotten close. Rallies in Niagara Square for both teams, for example.

I said I was spitballing. It is not my ambition in life to create a comic strip of Buffalo sports misery. But you'd have to be balanced. The admirable all-time winning percentage that Taro mentions would have be tempered by the fact that the Sabres have done lots of winning in the regular season and not much in the playoffs. Think of the years right after 1975. 100-point seasons, playoff collapses. The core was rotten even though. People have fonder memories of those teams than is warranted. There were Drew Staffords and Derek Roys even then.

Oh I'm gonna bring it, sir. Then I want you to wash it, fold it, and bring it back to me, ha ha!

I'm good, man. No desire to tango with a fellow Sabres fan. I'll save my anger and agression for the enemy, which is fans of every other team. The wording just gave me pause then I started thinking of that 30 for 30 about the Bills losing 4 straight super bowls (which I didn't watch) and it seemed like a similar venture. I lived through my share of sports heartbreaks, no desire to relive them after already knoeing the unfortunate outcomes. Different strokes for different folks. Cheers.

Oh I'm gonna bring it, sir. Then I want you to wash it, fold it, and bring it back to me, ha ha!

I'm good, man. No desire to tango with a fellow Sabres fan. I'll save my anger and agression for the enemy, which is fans of every other team. The wording just gave me pause then I started thinking of that 30 for 30 about the Bills losing 4 straight super bowls (which I didn't watch) and it seemed like a similar venture. I lived through my share of sports heartbreaks, no desire to relive them after already knoeing the unfortunate outcomes. Different strokes for different folks. Cheers.

I'm bating furiously to the Malarchuk video.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.