OT - Board not working on mobile

Hoss

Is anybody here having major issues on mobile? It may be related to the iOS9 upgrade because that's the only major change my phone has undergone recently.

Whenever I hit "next page" it goes back to the first page of the thread. If you hit it again it takes you to the second page, then back to the first page if you hit it again.

The top left button meant to take you back to the board's main page also takes you to the first page of the thread.

Is anybody else having these issues?

Edited by Hoss

Using the mobile theme I am not having those issues. I updated to the iOS 9 today and the board seems to be working as expected. Probably the only issue I am seeing is that the board appears long and skinny for a brief second before it fills the screen.

Using the mobile theme I am not having those issues. I updated to the iOS 9 today and the board seems to be working as expected. Probably the only issue I am seeing is that the board appears long and skinny for a brief second before it fills the screen.

Yea it tries to load the desktop version for a split second before loading the mobile version i believe.  I imagine IPB would fix that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.