Connor didn't look too thrilled about it being Edmonton

SabresBillsFan

Not saying it would happen but what if he pulled the Lindros and said he wasn't going to sign there. That would be funny! His face didn't look like he was too thrilled about Edmonton.

I'm Happy that we get Eichel and not trying to start anything to get people wild up. Anyone else notice his face.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Connor doesn't want to be in Edmonton. They are trying to buyout his junior team, they have the shittiest management in the league outside of Toronto, they are far from home, it's Edmonton, and I think he really wanted to have some of the pressure off but thats speculation on my part.

I'm not pissed that Buffalo didn't get the 1st Pick. I'm more pissed that Edmonton got it. A team that has had 3 first overall picks in the last 5 and now add a 4th in 6. It's a Complete joke. Yes you can say the lottery isn't rigged but more reason why the lottery needs to go away. I'm curious to know the reaction of Connor's billet family since they are huge sabres fans. Not that I was  expecting him to land in Buffalo but he just didn't look too thrilled about hearing Edmonton won the lottery.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

My brother and I sat next to a family that is friends with McDavids family at a few sabres games and they said the only team he didn't want to go to was edmonton. Really wanted to stay near his home and buffalo was at the top of his list.

I sat next to the barber of the cousin of the gardener who knew a guy that worked at Dairy Queen that once made a Oreo Blizzard for a guy who knew a guy that knew the McDavid family and they say he's fine with going to Edmonton.  

Who to believe.  :doh:

I sat next to the barber of the cousin of the gardener who knew a guy that worked at Dairy Queen that once made a Oreo Blizzard for a guy who knew a guy that knew the McDavid family and they say he's fine with going to Edmonton.

Who to believe. :doh:

lol. I was skeptical until I saw McDavids face. I know how this sounds but just repeating what they said to us. Edited by Kr632

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.