Any Sabres fans in Vancouver?

lah1415

I'm a Buffalo transplant living in Portland, OR and hoping to drive up for the game Friday against the Canucks. Have been looking for an excuse to visit Vancouver. This is a long shot, but are there any Buffalo fans in the area who would be interested in meeting up for the game? I'm male, 26 and generally easy to get along with.

Go Sabres!

1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?

2. What kinds of things really make you laugh?

3. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?

4. Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her?

5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so?

6. What’s your biggest goal in life right now?

7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?

8. Do you have any pet peeves?

9. What was your family like growing up?

10. What were you like as a kid?

11. What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?

12. Did you—or do you—have a nickname? What’s the story behind it?

13. Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor? Why?

14. Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it?

15. What do you hate most about the dating process? (Tell me so I can avoid it!)

My daughter's going and decided to take her boyfriend instead of her dad.

I am mad at her, but not mad enough to connect her to anyone within 100 miles of this board.

Now, now. No one wants you to hook up your daughter with someone from the internet...

We are just messing with you LAH...

I'm a Buffalo transplant living in Portland, OR and hoping to drive up for the game Friday against the Canucks. Have been looking for an excuse to visit Vancouver. This is a long shot, but are there any Buffalo fans in the area who would be interested in meeting up for the game? I'm male, 26 and generally easy to get along with.

Go Sabres!

Our own bunster is in Naniamo, right?

I'm no geography expert, but I believe both are in BC.

Oh, forgot to welcome you to the board ... welcome to our little dysfunctional corner of the internet.

Go Sabres!

Wish I was but sadly quite far from Vancouver.  Welcome to the board or as SF NS said "welcome to our little dysfunctional corner of the internet"

I thought Vancouver and Nanaimo were, like, worlds apart.

15 minutes by floatplane, About 1 hour 45 minutes by ferry. I can see the lights of Vancouver at night from Nanaimo.

15 minutes by floatplane, About 1 hour 45 minutes by ferry. I can see the lights of Vancouver at night from Nanaimo. I can also see the ski runs lit up on Vans local ski hills. Not that far really. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.