OT - Buffalo Music Legend Lance Diamond Passes

darksabre

This was all over my FB feed this morning, many old friends had Lance perform their wedding receptions and were posting pictures. A true Buffalo legend. RIP.

Once Louie's closed, it was just a matter of time. I'm pretty sure Lance ate there every day.

Louie's at Elmwood and Hodge? I ate there at least once a week when I worked at Children's Hospital.

Edited by Claude_Verret

This was all over my FB feed this morning, many old friends had Lance perform their wedding receptions and were posting pictures. A true Buffalo legend. RIP.

Louie's at Elmwood and Hodge? I ate there at least once a week when I worked at Children's Hospital.

That's the one.

Lance played my sister's wedding and what a character he was. I truly considered him a friend and did not get to see much of him once I moved to EA. You were truly one of a kind my good man, one of a kind indeed.

I don't think I was at your sister's wedding, but I attended many weddings where he performed. He had such a great act -- he was charismatic and memorable, but not to the point of overshadowing the happy couple. No small trick, in my estimation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.