hockeystreams.com

Eleven

I'm considering cutting the cord. I'm not going to do that if I can't watch the Sabres. I know that GameCenter is not an option because it will blackout Sabres games. I'm considering hockeystreams. It has the added benefit of AHL and CHL games, and it's pretty inexpensive.

Does anyone know if it is a legal stream? (If it isn't, I'm not buying.)

Does anyone have experience with it?

Eleven, if you read through this reddit page, I think your questions will be answered.

http://www.reddit.co...streams_vs_gcl/

I had seen that, but I'm never sure about "facts" on reddit. I've since done a little more digging, and it looks like the reddit folks are correct. The site operates somewhere (no one seems to know where) that the NHL can't find or reach. Which has shadiness written all over it. I don't want to fry my computer.

I had seen that, but I'm never sure about "facts" on reddit. I've since done a little more digging, and it looks like the reddit folks are correct. The site operates somewhere (no one seems to know where) that the NHL can't find or reach. Which has shadiness written all over it. I don't want to fry my computer.

Did you really think it was on the up and up?

Did you really think it was on the up and up?

I was hoping. I guess I can't figure out why an organization with the resources the NHL has can't locate the operators and shut it down. That had me thinking that maybe it was some legit netcaster authorized only in Europe or something like that.

I was hoping. I guess I can't figure out why an organization with the resources the NHL has can't locate the operators and shut it down. That had me thinking that maybe it was some legit netcaster authorized only in Europe or something like that.

Thinking the NHL does anything with competence was your first mistake. ###### them and your computer (I mean can't you just replace it with that sweet lawyer cake anyway ;)) stream that ######!

I don't think there is any chance it will fry your computer. I think there is a big chance that the site gets shut down and you would lose the money you had put in.

Another option is using VPN (about 5 bucks a month) to hide where you are located (Josie recommended Tunnel Bear to me), then use NHL's product to watch the Sabres.