Development camp - Blue & Gold scrimmage

BuffaloBorn

Based on a couple of his instagram posts where he's shirtless he doesn't seem like he's particularly muscular, but he doesn't look out of shape, either. His girlfriend (who I mistake for one of my exes almost every single time I see a post with her in it) looks like she could be used by Nikita as an extra stick.

in your opinion what mismanagement mistakes were made? I know my most glaring example but most people disagree with it. I really wanted the four first rounders for Vanek, but it was what it was. Where do you feel Darcy and company screwed up?

We'll, the 2005-07 errors have been discussed a million times over. I think most of those came from TG and LQ. I was referring to 2010-12 errors, which I think we're mostly Darcy's.

In particular, letting Tallinder and Lydman go in the summer of 2010 really hurt their team D and Myers especially. The other huge mistake was a failure to improve the top 6. Good forwards changed teams and the Sabres didn't get any of them. The guys we had didn't play the kind of game that wins in the playoffs. And there wasn't enough heart either. There were many tin man displays besides Lucic-Miller, but that one really painted a clear picture.

Based on a couple of his instagram posts where he's shirtless he doesn't seem like he's particularly muscular, but he doesn't look out of shape, either. His girlfriend (who I mistake for one of my exes almost every single time I see a post with her in it) looks like she could be used by Nikita as an extra stick.

Gooo onnnnnn...

We'll, the 2005-07 errors have been discussed a million times over. I think most of those came from TG and LQ. I was referring to 2010-12 errors, which I think we're mostly Darcy's.

So TG meddled, but TP didn't? Right. What was so damn appealing to Terry about keeping Darcy around? Hmmm? "I can work with him."

So TG meddled, but TP didn't? Right. What was so damn appealing to Terry about keeping Darcy around? Hmmm? "I can work with him."

Terry told somebody I know shortly after he bought the team that "Darcy and Lindy are my idols" when they asked if he planned on cleaning house now that he owned the team.

I keep biting my tongue at everyone who says he looks slow. I was stoked when they drafted him because he's not a flashy skater. He's extremely smooth. There is no wasted motion or energy in how he moves.

So to some people he looks slow. But I think his skating ability just makes him appear that way.

If this is a response to my references about Zadorov, I did put the disclaimer in my post that my opinion that he "looks slow" could be a result of his size. I hope he proves me wrong.

That is why I am interested in seeing him in game action come September/October.

TG/LQ "meddled" by deciding to get rid of players that were critical to the team's constitution. If TP "meddled," it was by urging DR to sign Ehrhoff.

Apples and oranges.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.