Forum format

JJFIVEOH

Is there any possibility of setting this board up so that posts don't get merged? It becomes a real PITA when making separate points, not to mention trying to quote somebody when they themselves have already quoted several people in one post. I find it really hard to believe post ###### is an issue around here. Thanks!

:lol:

Maybe they could just lock it for being dicussed elsewhere. ;)

Point it out to me and I'll gladly state my point.

Holy ###### this place is uptight.

Here's an idea, if you like my point speak your mind. If you don't, speak your mind. If you have nothing relevant to add, move on. Pretty simple.

Here's an idea, if you like my point speak your mind. If you don't, speak your mind. If you have nothing relevant to add, move on. Pretty simple.

Lighten up, Francis.

It IS actually more or less being discussed in the Grigo-a-no-go thread, though it probably would be more appropriately discussed here. ;)

Uptight? You missed the jokes by a country mile.

Is there any possibility of setting this board up so that posts don't get merged? It becomes a real PITA when making separate points, not to mention trying to quote somebody when they themselves have already quoted several people in one post. I find it really hard to believe post ###### is an issue around here. Thanks!

I googled it real quick, if you set the automerge time setting to 0, it will disable it.

Not sure if it will actually get changed by the site admin or not though, but it is possible.

I googled it real quick, if you set the automerge time setting to 0, it will disable it.

Not sure if it will actually get changed by the site admin or not though, but it is possible.

I think it's set to 10 minutes, give or take. I can see it being used for people who post only to increase their post counts. I just don't see it as an issue here.

Archived