Deluca-GM for a day

JJFIVEOH

It's not anti-DeLuca. It's what makes the most sense and how would you compile a team of checkers, scorers, shutdown with existing and other players around the league that fit under the cap.

Deluca makes it seem so easy. It's not.

Never that's it's "easy", only that it can be done much better than it currently is.

It's not anti-DeLuca. It's what makes the most sense and how would you compile a team of checkers, scorers, shutdown with existing and other players around the league that fit under the cap.

Deluca makes it seem so easy. It's not.

There's no way to test whether DeLuca, or anyone else here, would be a better GM, because no one here is a GM. For all you, or anyone, know(s), the roster DeLuca proposes could be the perfect composition and able to win back-to-back Stanley Cups.

There's no way to test whether DeLuca, or anyone else here, would be a better GM, because no one here is a GM. For all you, or anyone, know(s), the roster DeLuca proposes could be the perfect composition and able to win back-to-back Stanley Cups.

Of course there's no way to know. Doesn't mean we can't talk about it. After all, we talk about trade proposals, who the Sabres should draft, what would happen if we signed this free agent...... but we'll never know.

For the record, this is CLEARLY a callout thread. Obviously you'd say otherwise if you supported the idea of calling him out.

That works both ways you know......... :P

Never that's it's "easy", only that it can be done much better than it currently is.

All I asked for was your ideal roster. You routinely contradict everything put in front of you, so I just want to see your ideas for a change. Instead of saying 'No this player won't work because he's not gritty enough, or tall enough, or fast enough....' I would like to hear from you what would work. More specifically WHO would work. It would make for a great discussion. ;)

Archived