Patrick Kaleta agreed to a multi-year deal in Buffalo

Hoss

I found a dollar in the street today. I am willing to bet that dollar that Kaleta has more points this season for the Sabres than Leino does.
I'll take it.
I'll take a piece of that action. Lol
I have you both down for 50 cents each. :devil: That found dollar was easily doubled. It's raining MONEY up in here! :w00t:

make it 33 cents for PhD and 13; i want in for 34. either that, or you can go look for some more dollar bills on the street.

I would be if this deal were at TC's salary, but at $1.275MM I'm fine with the 50-60 games per year that I expect to get from him.

You beat me to it. This contract is chump change. It's not the kind of deal that clogs up any cap space. That may as well be the going rate now for a depth 4th line signing.

And as for the deal, I kind of wish they could find a third agitator to throw out there at the same time as Kaleta and Ott. There aren't enough refs on the ice to watch three different players.

You beat me to it. This contract is chump change. It's not the kind of deal that clogs up any cap space. That may as well be the going rate now for a depth 4th line signing.

And as for the deal, I kind of wish they could find a third agitator to throw out there at the same time as Kaleta and Ott. There aren't enough refs on the ice to watch three different players.

Konopka would've been perfect!

Archived