Have we lost a lot of people?

Rabbit151

Nice PA

I guess I've noticed a bit of a slow down with things, though not enough to no longer warrant checking out the forums a few times a day. I think partly to blame is the fact that we're in a bit of a lull in the season.

This might sound strange, given the number of games being played, but it sort of feels like the baseball season in late July.

The teams that are really good have seperated themselves a bit

The only division that is still completely up for grabs is the Atlantic (though I do realize the Sabes and Sens play 3 more times)

The trade deadline is passed

There is still more than enough time for a team to make a run and try and squeak into the 8th spot

At the same time, it just doesn't feel like there's much movement with the Sabres right now. We're pretty entrenched in 4th, but you can't even really talk intelligently on possible playoff matchups.

I think in the next two weeks, as we get closer to about 10 games left, activity will pick up. It feels like with the Sabres on a bit of a slide, everyone is just sort of sitting around, catching their breath, waiting for that "x" to appear next to Buffalo in the standings.

Quite frankly, I think it's a good thing. We need to get ourselves some R&R before the playoffs. We haven't experienced any type of postseaon action in what? 6 years?

Lately I've been into this seriously awesome run in the NCAA tournament by my LSU Tigers! They've been the team keeping me going over the last week. But tonight I'll be listening to my Sabres finally bring the pain against Ottawa!

Geaux Sabres!

This certainly has the flavor of something Cajun...

Might have to hunt down that thread on TBD member names.... :huh:

When I searched for a forum that Sabre fans chatted on last summer, this was the one I found. Lately it seems there isn't much chatter.

Is some other, bigger site taking everyone? I find it hard to believe the whole Sabres Nation on-line is about a hundred people.

I'm still here, just crashed a bit after the last few games. But I have watched every minute and am not really that concerned with this three game slide. I think I'm sort of waiting for the playoffs when it really counts to get excited.

I think the Sabres threads over at TSW should be moved over here... some days there are dozens of Sabres posts over there.... they should be made to talk Sabres HERE. I post in both places with two different names and my browser knows who I am at both so it's not like people have to sign in and out all the time... if we combined all the Sabres talk at one place, this board would be WAY more active.

Archived