OT - Cool rap video about the Univ of Rochester

Claude Balls

People who liv in Roc city would probably appreciate this a lot.

I think it's funny how they shot part of the video in the abandoned subway tunnels

Also, having some experience making videos, this probably took them a few months to shoot, edit, and organize all of this.

Great stuff. Almost makes me want to go to school there. Haha

Also, if anyone doesn't know what a garbage plate is, dont bother asking, just come here and try one.

Great stuff. Almost makes me want to go to school there. Haha

Also, if anyone doesn't know what a garbage plate is, dont bother asking, just come here and try one.

I had a free ride to U of R back in the day, but I hated school and thought playing in bands, drinking and partying was my calling and was gonna make me rich. Yup, I've been kicking myself in the ass for a long time for passing that up. :doh:

THIS is a garbage plate for anyone who is wondering.

post-330-0-89724500-1331320648_thumb.jpg

I had a free ride to U of R back in the day, but I hated school and thought playing in bands, drinking and partying was my calling and was gonna make me rich. Yup, I've been kicking myself in the ass for a long time for passing that up. :doh:

UB student headed home tonight for spring break.

I'm coming for YOU garbage plate.

THAT is some "heavy everything" nasty thang.

This is proper:

garbage-plate.jpg

As for the video, good work, but a little cultural diversity would have made it better.

THAT is some "heavy everything" nasty thang.

This is proper:

garbage-plate.jpg

As for the video, good work, but a little cultural diversity would have made it better.

Hey man, where have you been? Nice to see you posting again. And yes, xtra onions and xtra hot sauce is how I roll. If I'm gonna punish myself with a plate, I'm going balls out!!

Hey man, where have you been? Nice to see you posting again. And yes, xtra onions and xtra hot sauce is how I roll. If I'm gonna punish myself with a plate, I'm going balls out!!

In the 14450 you know. It's nice now that we have Fairport Hots and the rest as alternatives to the downtown trek. Can't finish a plate anymore though, proudly.

In the 14450 you know. It's nice now that we have Fairport Hots and the rest as alternatives to the downtown trek. Can't finish a plate anymore though, proudly.

The picture I posted is actually a Fairport Hots plate. I love their hot sauce, as it's actually kinda hot.

Archived