Sabres Calendar Wallpaper -March 2012-

Peppy22

Hey guys,

I am making Sabres calendar Wallpapers every Month. I hope it's ok that I made a new thread and posted it here. Maybe some guys/girls in here would like to use it on their computers ;)

sabres_march12_1200_tn.jpg

Robyn Regehr March 2012 - 1920 x 1200

sabres_march12_1080_tn.jpg

Robyn Regehr March 2012 - 1920 x 1080

Where do you get the hi-res shots from?

There once was a guy in a forum who posted stuff like that by request from estonia I think dunno anymore.

Is this pepe from SabresNexus cause I was really going to miss your Wallpaper with the site folding an all.

If so Nice work as always.

Yes it's me again ;)

Thanks for posting these here. I never posted at Sabres Nexus but have been going crazy with the site being down and not getting a new wallpaper. Your wallpapers for the past year have been on my desktop, and im still stuck with Roy/Feb. So thank you!

Hey guys,

I am making Sabres calendar Wallpapers every Month. I hope it's ok that I made a new thread and posted it here. Maybe some guys/girls in here would like to use it on their computers ;)

Thanks for sharing, looks great!!! Looks like a brutal March schedule.

That's very nice of you.

I like the way Robyn is staring down the trade deadline.

081.gif

So glad you made your way over here. When SabresNexus suddenly died, I was trying frantically to find your blog in the hopes that you'd keep making/posting your awesome wallpapers. But since I don't speak german/didn't bookmark it, I didn't have much luck. Great as always Pepe. Thanks!

Archived