Sabres televising Friday's game at the FNC..

LabattBlue

You get NHLN if you buy a sports package on digital cable. I think it's like an extra $5. I like the soccer that comes with it, so I buy it, but many don't.

I don't watch any of the other channels with this package, so it makes for an expensive channel.

Free? I already had it thanks to Digital Cable. They should have picked a channel I otherwise don't get.

Right now they are calling it NHL Tonight, not sure if it's because of the WJC or Winter Classic or what but I agree. it used to be better when they used to do highlights with the audio instead of now where it seems like some games they decide to talk over the highlights instead of giving us the audio with.

yeah, what Eleven said. I have HD TWC but do not do the extra $5/mth thing. I watch all the highlights in the morning on tsa.ca

I don't watch any of the other channels with this package, so it makes for an expensive channel.

That is very true. I sometimes watch the CBS Sports Network but aside from that nothing else. Funny, I originally got it when we lost Empire and it moved up to that area of channels,

Right now they are calling it NHL Tonight, not sure if it's because of the WJC or Winter Classic or what but I agree. it used to be better when they used to do highlights with the audio instead of now where it seems like some games they decide to talk over the highlights instead of giving us the audio with.

NHL on the Fly is now separate from NHL Tonight. Even though it seems very similar. NHL on the Fly is from 7 til 10pm. They show LIVE game cut-ins and talk about current games. While NHL Tonight just shows highlights and break down the games.

I believe we'll see a much bigger difference between the two shows once NBC Sports studios are finished in Connecticut, because NHL Network will also be moving there, to be stationed across the street.

NHL on the Fly is now separate from NHL Tonight. Even though it seems very similar. NHL on the Fly is from 7 til 10pm. They show LIVE game cut-ins and talk about current games. While NHL Tonight just shows highlights and break down the games.

I believe we'll see a much bigger difference between the two shows once NBC Sports studios are finished in Connecticut, because NHL Network will also be moving there, to be stationed across the street.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Didn't know that. I like NHL On The Fly much better then

Anyone planning on going to this?

I think i'm gonna make an appearance with my dad and cousin. Better than sitting at home listening to WGR

Not this time.. I have plans. But if they keep doing this and the turnout is good I will drive in for a game.. from Rochester.. and I have DirecTV. I just think the atmosphere could be great.. why do I think that? I don't know since the games at home are quiet.. but you might get a different fan base showing up tonight since the admission is free.

Not this time.. I have plans. But if they keep doing this and the turnout is good I will drive in for a game.. from Rochester.. and I have DirecTV. I just think the atmosphere could be great.. why do I think that? I don't know since the games at home are quiet.. but you might get a different fan base showing up tonight since the admission is free.

That's what I was thinking, the atmosphere will be way different since it would cater more to the diehards than the chet and muffy's. Plus it will be kind of cool to have free reign of the F'N Center for a night without having to pay anything.

That's what I was thinking, the atmosphere will be way different since it would cater more to the diehards than the chet and muffy's. Plus it will be kind of cool to have free reign of the F'N Center for a night without having to pay anything.

I was legitimately thinking about driving up two and a half hours to Buffalo to join in... but I couldn't get my shift for tonight changed. Bah.

Archived