Raping, Pillaging and Baby eating Who is in?

bills_fan_in_raleigh

As always, I'm in. I'm working on a family member with Sabres connections to possibly gain access behind the scenes at RBC/PNC for this affair. I may take pillaging to a whole new level this time!!

The fabled baby storage pens?

As always, I'm in. I'm working on a family member with Sabres connections to possibly gain access behind the scenes at RBC/PNC for this affair. I may take pillaging to a whole new level this time!!

I got access a few years ago since a buddies hockey team was playing after game. Got to see Miller trying to ignore everyone. Kaleta seemed to have family and friends since he was most active talker at the line etc. I miss the days at greensboro runiing into Darcy or scratched players and sitting in stands chatting.

I missed out on the last rape fest because I had just started a new job, but I'll be there and be good and drunk by games end this Friday. My group of 7 will be in the nose bleeds for this game in the last two rows of section 316. Should be good times.

Just don't get thrown out! I had never sat up in the 300 level at the RBC before the last Sabres game here, and I have to admit the atmosphere was rowdier up there. Maybe I was always shielded from any shenanigans by sitting with the local Chet and Muffy's, but there was definitely a little more jaw jacking going on up there than I had ever witnessed in the lower sections.

I missed out on the last rape fest because I had just started a new job, but I'll be there and be good and drunk by games end this Friday. My group of 7 will be in the nose bleeds for this game in the last two rows of section 316. Should be good times.

Just behave yourself you get targeted with drunkard on your Jersey. I know a few folks in security etc and they always mention you. Even if you behave your legend lives on. I will say last visit Sabres fans outvocaled canes by far which isnt hard these days as bad as they are playing their bandwagon fans arent going to the games.

Just don't get thrown out! I had never sat up in the 300 level at the RBC before the last Sabres game here, and I have to admit the atmosphere was rowdier up there. Maybe I was always shielded from any shenanigans by sitting with the local Chet and Muffy's, but there was definitely a little more jaw jacking going on up there than I had ever witnessed in the lower sections.

Over the past 6 or so years I've had an even mix of seats in the 100's and 300's. The 300's are definitely more rowdy but I've had a few altercations from being in the 100's as well. I tend to draw the boo's of the Carolina rape victims all over the arena though, so I won't sweat it. At my seat, in the line at the bathroom, beer lines, hallways, smoking sections, etc. It's a small price to pay when you get to savor a Sabres win on enemy ice but it definitely fuels the desire for the ultra violence even more when we lose.

Just behave yourself you get targeted with drunkard on your Jersey. I know a few folks in security etc and they always mention you. Even if you behave your legend lives on. I will say last visit Sabres fans outvocaled canes by far which isnt hard these days as bad as they are playing their bandwagon fans arent going to the games.

I definitely get eyeball ###### by security from all angles but given my history at the arena I guess it's well deserved. If they spend time focusing on me though it should allow other Buffalo minions to pillage with less resistance so in a way I'm taking one for the team. Plus I'll still find a way to join in on the fun when they're not looking.

Next time you talk to security though, feel free to lie on my behalf and tell them I've calmed down or found Jesus or some other nonsense and maybe I'll be able rape and pillage for longer periods without getting tackled and dragged out, ha ha!

Over the past 6 or so years I've had an even mix of seats in the 100's and 300's. The 300's are definitely more rowdy but I've had a few altercations from being in the 100's as well. I tend to draw the boo's of the Carolina rape victims all over the arena though, so I won't sweat it. At my seat, in the line at the bathroom, beer lines, hallways, smoking sections, etc. It's a small price to pay when you get to savor a Sabres win on enemy ice but it definitely fuels the desire for the ultra violence even more when we lose.

I definitely get eyeball ###### by security from all angles but given my history at the arena I guess it's well deserved. If they spend time focusing on me though it should allow other Buffalo minions to pillage with less resistance so in a way I'm taking one for the team. Plus I'll still find a way to join in on the fun when they're not looking.

Next time you talk to security though, feel free to lie on my behalf and tell them I've calmed down or found Jesus or some other nonsense and maybe I'll be able rape and pillage for longer periods without getting tackled and dragged out, ha ha!

I will mention to them that you have found religion but maybe it is good for you to take one for th team. I am expecting a 3/4 full max RBC with about 5K sabres fans

I will mention to them that you have found religion but maybe it is good for you to take one for th team. I am expecting a 3/4 full max RBC with about 5K sabres fans

I doubt they'll buy it, especially since I neither am, nor act like anything even remotely resembling a Christian but I appreciate the offer. It probably is better for them to focus on me. Maybe it will allow other Sabres fans to slip in under the radar.

They have smoking sections down there?! Oh my mistake it's Carolina, pillage and rape on my fellow comrades!

What's funny is I am taking my son to the Monster Truck Rally in Rochester, a very Carolina thing to do while the Sabres play Carolina, coincedence?

Sadly, I may have to skip my last opportunity to plunder and feast before I move away from this region! :(

However, in November I couldn't bare to miss out and decided to go last minute on a hunch. Same may happen again, we'll see!

Sorry guys, it's my fault we lost, since I decided not to attend. :( With my presence, perhaps I could have pumped up the Sabres just a little bit more, or even willed them magically, to not play like complete ass. (See: Wake Up, F'N Center! thread)

Was it more tame even than the November tilt at RBC? Looking forward to being present at RBC vicariously through y'all's tales of molestation, havoc, and woe.

I miss the days at greensboro runiing into Darcy or scratched players and sitting in stands chatting.

I was going to UNCG when they played there. It was great. I went all the time. I watched a game once with Barnaby and Ray (both were injured), chatted up Darcy a few times, talked at length with Jeremy Roenick after a Coyotes game (really nice guy, he started talking to me about Greensboro and what it's like), and had dinner with the Calgary Flames at Jack Astor's before they went to the airport. There were only a few guys I can remember who were total douchebags, most were approachable and more than willing to sit and talk. Ray, Theo Fleury and JR were easily the nicest guys. Ah, the good old days.

Archived